Page 284 of 284 FirstFirst ... 184234274282283284
Results 4,246 to 4,252 of 4252
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by toolboxluis00200 View Post
    if u go to Mr Gun and Gears FB he post a lot of link. to good deals
    I love his vids and I've seen other people mention that also. Guess I'll actually have to check it out haha
    "Always do more than is required of you"
    - General George S. Patton

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Farva View Post
    Haha touché. Anything that one would consider a "deal" I suppose. Looking for a duty optic.
    Understood will keep an eye out!!

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Dstrbdmedic167 View Post
    Understood!! Did I mention how much I love vortex... And you!! Haha j/k someone will be happy!!
    As CK said I have no shame!!
    That's right!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Dstrbdmedic167 View Post
    You've already won!! Stand down luis.. Stand down!

LMAO

Downloads
    Uploads
    Just curious, were you guys able to give everything away? From the sounds of it there was quite the mountain of goodies which sounded like it was quite the undertaking to handle

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Farva View Post
    Just curious, were you guys able to give everything away? From the sounds of it there was quite the mountain of goodies which sounded like it was quite the undertaking to handle
    For the most part yes. The reason I say "for the most part" is because some vendors did not come through with product. I'm not here to bad mouth anyone though. Sometimes things happen and balls get dropped. I plan on reaching out to those companies, just to make sure they're in or out. I imagine, we'll get a couple of more items in down the road. If we obtain more items, they will certainly be given away. However, this thing is basically done and over with now.

I've also locked the "I'm in" thread, so no more people entering the 100k giveaway at the 200k mark.

Downloads
    Uploads
    You mean I can't enter again?

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by UWone77 View Post
    For the most part yes. The reason I say "for the most part" is because some vendors did not come through with product. I'm not here to bad mouth anyone though. Sometimes things happen and balls get dropped. I plan on reaching out to those companies, just to make sure they're in or out. I imagine, we'll get a couple of more items in down the road. If we obtain more items, they will certainly be given away. However, this thing is basically done and over with now.

I've also locked the "I'm in" thread, so no more people entering the 100k giveaway at the 200k mark.
    Good to hear! You guys accomplished quite the feat! Now that that's behind you sit back and have a brew or 9