Page 25 of 284 FirstFirst ... 1523242526273575125 ... LastLast
    Downloads
    Uploads
    This give away is crazy awesome!
    Good luck to everyone out there patiently waiting!!!
    "Fear knocked on the door. Faith answered. There was no one there."
    -Christopher Moltisanti. The Sopranos.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Looks like we have probably another 4 or 5 manufacturers jumping in this week.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by wsaraceni View Post
    i have a stripped gen 3 noveske lower just begging for that duty upper :) it happens to be sitting next to a colt LPK with no trigger and a BAD-CASS safety. so really all it needs is a stock and a geissele SSA :)
    My ST lower waiting on me to build it an upper or maybe win won (wink wink).

Don't really have many gun stores by me with accessories and stuff. But my wife hates the UPS AND mailman because there is always a package with gun parts for me. She actually said to me that I should marry the mailman cause I get excited for him to arrive at the door more than my wife. Doghouse it is then.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Downloads
    Uploads
    As others have said, I've never heard of this forum until the contest. I've followed Stickman for over a year when I saw some awesome pics on another page and had to find out who the photographer was. I'm an amateur photographer and always appreciate great photography. I'm also heavily into guns and other weaponry, so I'll stick around here. I've already added this forum to my list in Tapatalk.

Good luck to everyone and I'd love to win something, too.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by UWone77 View Post
    Looks like we have probably another 4 or 5 manufacturers jumping in this week.
    Who else is getting in..?...

Downloads
    Uploads
    This is nuts. Helm kicked in another blade too... Damn thing is beautiful. What happened to this being a scratch and dent?
    It's difficult to soar with eagles, when you work with turkeys...

Downloads
    Uploads
    This is so awesome, I absolutely can't wait. The thought of being able to own some of this great stuff I'd otherwise never be able to afford is super exciting.
    Let my last thought not be, "if only I had my gun..."

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by camomike View Post
    This is nuts. Helm kicked in another blade too... Damn thing is beautiful. What happened to this being a scratch and dent?
    Matt is just a super good dude.

The Target Man just threw in a AR500 Target. Pretty Nice... he's going to drop ship as we didn't want to

Downloads
    Uploads
    Matt is just a super good dude.

The Target Man just threw in a AR500 Target. Pretty Nice... he's going to drop ship as we didn't want to
    I have two 66% IPSC from him and they've been been bounced around in truck beds and shot with everything under the sun and once you rattle can it again it continues to look fresh. Good stuff

Downloads
    Uploads
    Just keeps getting bigger and bigger. Also noticed a lot of the sponsers interacting with thank you comments and likes back to folks talking about their offerings and gear. Nice to see, other industries could take notes from this type of marketing and customer service.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by GaSwamper View Post
    Just keeps getting bigger and bigger. Also noticed a lot of the sponsers interacting with thank you comments and likes back to folks talking about their offerings and gear. Nice to see, other industries could take notes from this type of marketing and customer service.
    You hit the nail on the head. So far, the way it's working, it seems like the sponsors are getting a surge in likes and new fans, while we get more giveaway items. Definitely a win-win.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Wow this just gets better and better. Congrats to the man with the best watermark placement ever for making the 100K mark.

Downloads
    Uploads

Angry Screwed myself

Looks like I screwed myself. I thought I had posted I'm In. I went back a couple of days later and couldn't find my post so I posted again.

Downloads
    Uploads
    I'd like to thank Stick and the mods for doing this.
    μολὼν λαβέ

FBHO

Downloads
    Uploads
    You hit the nail on the head. So far, the way it's working, it seems like the sponsors are getting a surge in likes and new fans, while we get more giveaway items. Definitely a win-win.
    there are definitely a few names i haven't heard of, that after checking out their pages once stickman linked them on Facebook, had products that i am now interested in. so while it's cool that the big guys are participating, some of the smaller guys might benefit significantly more.