Page 101 of 284 FirstFirst ... 519199100101102103111151201 ... LastLast
Results 1,501 to 1,515 of 4252
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh....... The Right to Bear Arms & Supply upper receiver just arrived.......... And I had an extra two surprises when I opened it. I had thought it was a stripped upper receiver. Nope. It's a complete upper receiver with forward assist and a Punisher dust cover installed and it is SUPER NICE! THANK YOU SO MUCH STICKMAN, UWONE, Right To Bear Arms & Supply and Ranier Arms! This is just BEAUTIFUL! I'll edit this post and add a picture to it in a little while (First I have to wake up!) This is SOOOOOOO sweet!
    Freedom is NEVER Free. We have to work to protect it and even be willing to die to protect it.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by WHSmithIV View Post
    Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh....... The Right to Bear Arms & Supply upper receiver just arrived.......... And I had an extra two surprises when I opened it. I had thought it was a stripped upper receiver. Nope. It's a complete upper receiver with forward assist and a Punisher dust cover installed and it is SUPER NICE! THANK YOU SO MUCH STICKMAN, UWONE, Right To Bear Arms & Supply and Ranier Arms! This is just BEAUTIFUL! I'll edit this post and add a picture to it in a little while (First I have to wake up!) This is SOOOOOOO sweet!
    that is a nice little surprise for a thursday morning, eh will? congrats again man!

Downloads
    Uploads
    congrats liberty on that lantac. I'm really leaning towards that for my build too

Downloads
    Uploads
    Congrats all.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by RobSWVA View Post
    that is a nice little surprise for a thursday morning, eh will? congrats again man!
    Yep Rob, VERY nice surprise and it's real purty too!
    Freedom is NEVER Free. We have to work to protect it and even be willing to die to protect it.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Yep Rob, VERY nice surprise and it's real purty too!
    Congrats man! Can't wait to see your gun get off the ground!

I think since I was lucky enough to win in the 50k giveaway, and I finished my latest rifle with the parts from that, I'm going to pay it forward with the Parallax rail I've been given.

My father has always supported all my my extra curricular activities from skiing, dirt bikes, fishing, guns, and all my sports teams. The least I can do is pay it forward to him. He has had a 16" bushmaster that he bought years back that he has always left completely stock. Milspec handguard and stock, etc. I bought him a scope for it that he wanted for last Christmas and had it installed for him. He doesn't like the a2 post in front of it though, so I bought him a low pro gas block for it for Father's Day. Now I think he's gonna get a nice surprise in the form of a FFSSR rail and a new stock come
    Christmas morning!

I just need to pick a stock for him!

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Ride4frnt View Post
    Congrats man! Can't wait to see your gun get off the ground!

I just need to pick a stock for him!
    Sounds like a really good plan! You'll make your Dad a happy guy

Downloads
    Uploads
    very cool congrats again :)

Downloads
    Uploads
    congrats to Liberty1776 on the Lantac .308 Dragon

Downloads
    Uploads
    congrats Liberty1776 on the Lantac .308 Dragon

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Downloads
    Uploads
    I bought a Lantac here from one of the sponsors who was having a sale. Got a great deal on it, couldn't find it at that price anywhere else. It's for my AR-10 that I'm going to try to finish as soon as I get back from a short trip. I'm curious to see how effective that brake is on a 7.62 AR patterned rifle. If you get yours tested first, Liberty, let me know what to expect. Thanks.

FT

P.S. Congrats to all the other winners, hope you like your PXT as much as I know I will. I feel overwhelmed by LUCK!..
    NRA Life Member
    Basket full of Deplorables Life Member

Downloads
    Uploads
    The giveaway brought me here but win or break even, I'll be sticking around and hopefully contributing.

Thanks Stick, UWone and WEVO for the giveaway

Downloads
    Uploads
    Glad to have you Former11B.
    DEUTERONOMY 6:5
    flickr
    facebook
    The gift of mental power comes from God, Divine Being, and if we concentrate our minds on that truth, we become in tune with this great power - Nikola Telsa

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Former11B View Post
    The giveaway brought me here but win or break even, I'll be sticking around and hopefully contributing.

Thanks Stick, UWone and WEVO for the giveaway
    There is done amazing resources and info on this forum. Welcome!!!
    My only fear is that when I die.... my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them!!!!

Downloads
    Uploads
    Someone save me from the FB posts.... Good Grief!