Page 152 of 284 FirstFirst ... 52102142150151152153154162202252 ... LastLast
Results 2,266 to 2,280 of 4252
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by ddearmon2010 View Post
    sweet.. wish I wouldn't have lost my records
    You don't have an old pic of you and your mates in uniform?

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by UWone77 View Post
    Dahmer Arms felt left out of the Veterans Day Giveaway, so he's throwing in a pair of 1911 BIllet Grips, so we'll have 2 winners.
    that is cool they did that :)

Downloads
    Uploads
    Dahmer Arms felt left out of the Veterans Day Giveaway, so he's throwing in a pair of 1911 BIllet Grips, so we'll have 2 winners.
    Very nice.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Downloads
    Uploads
    somewhere I might I'll look again
    My only fear is that when I die.... my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them!!!!

Downloads
    Uploads
    And I just happen to have a 1911 too :D - Not a real expensive one, but I never miss with it either. My favorite pistol and the first pistol I ever learned to shoot when I was 17 and joined the Navy. I have a very soft spot for the 1911. At 18 as a 3rd class Petty Officer I stood Petty Officer of the Watch on the quarterdeck of my first ship with a loaded Colt .45. Yes, i have a soft spot for the 1911.
    Freedom is NEVER Free. We have to work to protect it and even be willing to die to protect it.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by ddearmon2010 View Post
    sweet.. wish I wouldn't have lost my records
    You can get your records, no problem.

Go here: http://www.archives.gov/veterans/

It costs you nothing other than filling out the on-line form, printing a copy of it and sending them a fax with your signature. In around 3-4 weeks you'll get the complete copy in the mail. I had to do that. My ex-wife wiped out a lot of my papers.
    Freedom is NEVER Free. We have to work to protect it and even be willing to die to protect it.

Downloads
    Uploads
    I sure wish I did. Back then you had to use camera's that required the film to be developed. nobody really bothered to take pics on the ships. It was kind of frowned upon to do so also. I have my DD214 though.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by WHSmithIV View Post
    You can get your records, no problem.

Go here: http://www.archives.gov/veterans/

It costs you nothing other than filling out the on-line form, printing a copy of it and sending them a fax with your signature. In around 3-4 weeks you'll get the complete copy in the mail. I had to do that. My ex-wife wiped out a lot of my papers.
    thanks have to order them then... poetry sure I have a few pics from A School someplace or my Boot grad pic or something... just having to hunt through all this crap sucks
    My only fear is that when I die.... my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them!!!!

Downloads
    Uploads
    Here's a head scratcher... dhinze won an American Kami Spork. PM'ed him 3 times, has logged in several times since the PM's, in fact last logged in the 7th.

NO RESPONSE.

LOL...

Downloads
    Uploads
    That spork would be the ideal weapon to assist in slaying a mexican pizza from taco bell =D

Downloads
    Uploads
    ^^^ Weird. I'd be all over a pm with news like that. Hard to miss considering you get a pop up saying you have a message...

Downloads
    Uploads
    3 PMs and winning over a week ago, I would say pm him saying it's going back in the drawing and re draw that. I personally would leave his name out or anyone who doesn't respond. It was stated in the rules no chancing down winners. Also it's been pretty clear on this thread that you would pm people to get stuff out. Just my $0.02. Just wanted to say thank you to any veterans out there. I am sure you guys are all over this forum. But thank you for protecting mine and myself. I debated military but never pursued it. Thank you to those who did.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by BM2 View Post
    Thank you to those who did.
    You're welcome BM2. Thank You for thanking us too.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Lkb513 View Post
    That spork would be the ideal weapon to assist in slaying a mexican pizza from taco bell =D
    Or when the zombies attack.

By the way, thank you veterans for doing what you did. My hat is off for you.

Downloads
    Uploads
    I've noticed when I log in no notification pops up on my screen, nor any notification after I refresh my browser. Even when I was trading PMs with someone last week, I had to go to my inbox to see if there was a reply; no notification. Is there some setting in my profile I need to change that I am not seeing?