Page 2 of 284 FirstFirst 12341252102 ... LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 4252
  1. #16
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    SE MI
    Posts
    4,505
    Downloads
    2
    Uploads
    0
    I liked the way the last one was ran. A winner every few minutes. My only issue was I am on Eastern time and couldn't stay awake for the whole thing... Hahaha
    Ground Defense 1, Blade Defense 1, Defensive Pistol 1 & 2, WTGB, Alliance Shoothouse, YSINTG, Carbine 1, DART Medical, NRA Range Safety Officer
    Save 10% "JOINORDIE" http://cmttac.com/
    david@damagephotos.com
    Damage Photos on Facebook
    @damage_photos on Instagram

  2. #17
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    PNW
    Posts
    13,477
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Pyzik View Post
    I liked the way the last one was ran. A winner every few minutes. My only issue was I am on Eastern time and couldn't stay awake for the whole thing... Hahaha
    That's one thing that's already going to change, we'll start earlier, like mid-afternoon on a weekend so more people can tune in.

  3. #18
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    1,940
    Downloads
    3
    Uploads
    0
    Loved the way the 50k giveaway was setup. The prizes every few minutes was cool. Apparel would be pretty cool as stated.

    On another topic, I see WEVO is pushing 100k likes on Facebook as well...

  4. #19
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    PNW
    Posts
    13,477
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Ride4frnt View Post
    Loved the way the 50k giveaway was setup. The prizes every few minutes was cool. Apparel would be pretty cool as stated.

    On another topic, I see WEVO is pushing 100k likes on Facebook as well...
    At our current pace we should hit 100k in 6-7 days for WEVO, but we are going to keep it at the one giveaway per year pace. Don't want to hit up our sponsors and industry friends too often.

    Maybe we will do it at 150k or 200k depending on how fast we get there.

  5. #20
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    1,940
    Downloads
    3
    Uploads
    0
    Well, you got to 100k from 50k very quickly. I understand the not hitting up sponsors regularly, makes plenty of sense.

    Also, back on the stickman giveaway, I would like to see more prints as well. Everyone could always use some wall art!

  6. #21
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Battle Cock Tactical
    Posts
    1,174
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    If I can't win Stickman prints I want to buy them.

  7. #22
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Third World State of MI
    Posts
    1,739
    Downloads
    15
    Uploads
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Battle Cock View Post
    If I can't win Stickman prints I want to buy them.


    I said the same thing during the last GAW....there are some TripleBravo and some zero7one prints as well

  8. #23
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Battle Cock Tactical
    Posts
    1,174
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    I would be happy if the entire giveaway was just prints of Stickman's work.

  9. #24
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    1,940
    Downloads
    3
    Uploads
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Battle Cock View Post
    I would be happy if the entire giveaway was just prints of Stickman's work.
    That makes 2!

  10. #25
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Minneapolis, MN
    Posts
    571
    Downloads
    2
    Uploads
    0
    Stick just announced this might be coming down the pipe on his facebook page... Looks like he's crowd sourcing ideas over there as well. Kind of funny how many people are hinting to throw a China doll into the pot. Some of the posts are funny, some are great ideas... range day with Stick, Photo of personal rifle... really cleaver ideas.
    It's difficult to soar with eagles, when you work with turkeys...

  11. #26
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    TN
    Posts
    7,592
    Downloads
    10
    Uploads
    4
    A china doll lower would be the ultimate.
    DEUTERONOMY 6:5
    flickr
    facebook
    The gift of mental power comes from God, Divine Being, and if we concentrate our minds on that truth, we become in tune with this great power - Nikola Telsa

  12. #27
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Minneapolis, MN
    Posts
    571
    Downloads
    2
    Uploads
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by GOST View Post
    A china doll lower would be the ultimate.
    So would unicorn tears... But never gonna happen.
    It's difficult to soar with eagles, when you work with turkeys...

  13. #28
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    N. KY
    Posts
    2,621
    Downloads
    1
    Uploads
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by UWone77 View Post
    At our current pace we should hit 100k in 6-7 days for WEVO, but we are going to keep it at the one giveaway per year pace. Don't want to hit up our sponsors and industry friends too often.

    Maybe we will do it at 150k or 200k depending on how fast we get there.
    I understand not hitting up the sponsors too often, but UWone, can't YOU just buy the prizes? Come on man, open up that wallet. We could have a giveaway every other month, then.

    FT
    NRA Life Member
    Deplorables Life Member



  14. #29
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    PNW
    Posts
    13,477
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Sneak Peek,

    CMT Uppers
    Grey Ghost Gear Bags with Sticks Logo sewn on.
    A used BCM Duty Upper

  15. #30
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    1,940
    Downloads
    3
    Uploads
    0

    Stickman 100K Giveaway Discussion

    Quote Originally Posted by UWone77 View Post
    Sneak Peek,

    CMT Uppers
    Grey Ghost Gear Bags with Sticks Logo sewn on.
    A used BCM Duty Upper
    Awesome!

    The gear bags are a good idea. I didn't think of that. Maybe tactical tailor as well.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •