Page 22 of 284 FirstFirst ... 1220212223243272122 ... LastLast
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Is it just me or does it seem like a lot of folks just joined the forum for the giveaway... Hmmm

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Stone View Post
    Is it just me or does it seem like a lot of folks just joined the forum for the giveaway... Hmmm
    I only found out about this forum because someone sent me the info about the giveaway in Facebook and I've been looking for a decent forum. AR15.com is useful but not very personal. So far this seems to be an active forum and for that I'm happy. I think I might just be happy here

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by UWone77 View Post
    My head is spinning Mike...and we aren't even at the meat and potatoes portion!
    Potato? I like Potatoes......sweet ones at that.

BRUUUHHHH....Do you EVEN OPERATE?!?!

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by UWone77 View Post
    No worries Will. We here are veterans of giveaways... we do about 2 big ones a year. Anyhow, if you do a search on "winners thread" you'll find that's what we do when the winners start getting picked.

This is probably going to be a month long giveaway. Neither Stick nor I have the time as we have full time jobs to giveaway everything in 1 or 2 days. We're still working on the format, but rest assured there will be a winners thread. We also don't have any crazy contact us in 24 hours or we give your prize away to someone else clauses.

We also like threads for several reasons, but my favorite one is the winners like to post pictures of their winnings and then some of them become epic. There are several build threads here still going on from the last giveaway.
    Thanks UWone77. I figured you folks must have something in place. I'm still finding my way around the site and finding where things are so, I'm sure I'll find out where it is. I have a feeling that when that Aero .308 receiver set gets won there will be a new epic build thread going on about what gets built from it too! - I think I'd work on building it into a .338 Lapua []

Downloads
    Uploads
    Honestly never heard of this site had it not been for the give away. Glad I did find it. This will soon be my main time killer. Lol

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by G4mbl3 View Post
    Honestly never heard of this site had it not been for the give away. Glad I did find it. This will soon be my main time killer. Lol
    I'd never heard of it either and I had been searching for a good forum for a couple months too!

Downloads
    Uploads
    Would be nice to own an SBR. Now to dig super hard on how and if I can obtain one in the land of Lincoln.

Downloads
    Uploads
    I joined this forum for the giveaway because I had not heard about it until recently. Like others have said thus far, it seems like a cool place and I'll "stick" around (pun totally intended btw). I've found ARFCOM is great for clone building and have followed the mk18 and sopmod threads for years, but this network feels a lot more personal. I dig it.

Downloads
    Uploads
    cant wait i could use some of the blem gear and hardware at work every day

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Whitebrad25 View Post

I, like most of the entrants, am unlucky as sin...I've entered giveaways for a long time with no avail. Now my odds of success are a little greater than they've been in the past! I am also glad to see all of the sponsors because I do think I will pick up a few of their products (the Anderson .308 upper/lower is priced right and I'd love to do an SBR AR10 build!).

Rant over. Good luck to everyone!
    I wasn't aware Anderson was in the giveaway.....

Downloads
    Uploads
    I'm here for the BattleCock T-shirts

Downloads
    Uploads
    Unlucky one here, as well. Hopefully I will win something, for once in my life.

sent from Jennifer Lawrence's bedroom

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Das Jared View Post
    Unlucky one here, as well. Hopefully I will win something, for once in my life.

sent from Jennifer Lawrence's bedroom
    Normally patience helps but what do I know?

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by six8 View Post
    I'm here for the BattleCock T-shirts
    This is going to happen!

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Stone View Post
    We've had some great members that have come over from the giveaways. Will a lot of them be one and done. Yep... but that's how it goes sometimes.