Page 51 of 284 FirstFirst ... 41495051525361101151 ... LastLast
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by camomike View Post
    Stick or the admins not announcing on the FB page? Notice it was posted here, but not there. A move away from that?
    The easiest way to be notified about winners is to go to the WEVO winners thread from your browser and in the upper right where it says thread tools, click/tap on that and choose subscribe to thread. From there you will be given the option to choose how to be notified and how often. I chose immediately via email. I've been involved with forums for 15 years (moderated a few as well) and am posting this for those who may not be familiar.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by srvctec View Post
    The easiest way to be notified about winners is to go to the WEVO winners thread from your browser and in the upper right where it says thread tools, click/tap on that and choose subscribe to thread. From there you will be given the option to choose how to be notified and how often. I chose immediately via email. I've been involved with forums for 15 years (moderated a few as well) and am posting this for those who may not be familiar.
    Appreciate it. Been here a while, was more a question to UW about how they were planning to do things.
    It's difficult to soar with eagles, when you work with turkeys...

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by UWone77 View Post
    Which is exactly why we aren't facilitating this.

Remember getting a gift as a kid you didn't like or want? Your mother then told you to smile and say thank you? Same principle here.
    That's an absolute fact UWone.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by RobSWVA View Post
    any thought to possibly putting up a swap thread, in case someone gets something they already have, and someone is willing to swap w/ them? not trying to give yall more work, just crossed my mind is all
    You gotta be kidding right? 1) you can't have too much of something. 2) IT'S A GIFT! Be happy if you get lucky enough to win something and say thank you!

Downloads
    Uploads
    Absolutely NOT.
    ok, was just a thought, wasnt pushing for it or anything. I personally would be happy w/ anything I might possibly get chosen for, regardless of current need. was just bored sittin at the laptop thinkin bout random stuff.

you guys dont have to come down so hard though, as i mentioned in the original post, was just a thought, not something i was petitioning for or personally wanting

Downloads
    Uploads
    Congrats Cmeier117

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Lkb513 View Post
    Only if they were lead based.
    yes yes it was

Downloads
    Uploads
    You were on the verge of a sentence there...
    wait that was not a comp-lit sentence

Downloads
    Uploads
    Cmeier117

congrats buddy

Downloads
    Uploads
    Holdaway03
    &
    Cmeier117

Congrats!!

Downloads
    Uploads
    Congrats Cmeier117

Downloads
    Uploads
    Congrats Cmeier117!

Downloads
    Uploads
    Damn, looks like the sign up thread is locked, guess I'll wish the rest of you good luck!

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by RobSWVA View Post
    ok, was just a thought, wasnt pushing for it or anything. I personally would be happy w/ anything I might possibly get chosen for, regardless of current need. was just bored sittin at the laptop thinkin bout random stuff.

you guys dont have to come down so hard though, as i mentioned in the original post, was just a thought, not something i was petitioning for or personally wanting
    Most guys on here don't "push" or "petition" for anything. Usually, if someone might like to see some policy change of some sort, they'll politely PM one of the admin/moderators. I think on Stickman's Face Book page, under the rules when the contest started, UWone77 had already wrote something to the effect that he'd heard rumors of folks possibly selling or trading of "unwanted" gifts. From the tone of his answer, and rightly so, I think he made his position absolutely clear. As for your post, that, my man, shows an absolute lack of class, and probably wouldn't set too well with the folks who donated these prizes.

I would just offer this. If you're concerned about receiving a prize you may not want, contact UWone77, and tell him to delete you from the giveaway. Problem solved.
    NRA Life Member
    Deplorables Life Member
    Bible and Gun Clinger
    Filthy Stinking Wal Mart Shopper

Downloads
    Uploads
    that was kind of the whole point of both of my posts, was that I personally wasnt interested, more so just wondering for no reason whether something like that was going to be avail to others. As previously stated, including in the quote that was used above, I have no personal interest in this being done. was a simple question that popped in my head while sitting here reading through the forums, so figured I would ask. I'm sorry that I may have missed a prev comment on that subject, sometimes I have other things to do and dont dig far enough back in my news feeds and/or notifications. As for myself personally, I could use literally anything that is being given away, whether its a receiver or a sticker, so I would keep whatever I did (or did not) win. Think if we are gonna make comments on someone's posts/questions, maybe we should read all of what is posted, not just the parts that can be beaten again and again over a person's head