Page 52 of 284 FirstFirst ... 242505152535462102152 ... LastLast
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Sorry RobSWVA for the knee jerk reaction. You are in trouble due to size of your last post, are you compensating for something?
    DEUTERONOMY 6:5
    flickr
    facebook
    The gift of mental power comes from God, Divine Being, and if we concentrate our minds on that truth, we become in tune with this great power - Nikola Telsa

Downloads
    Uploads
    I'm in. Hoping for a win

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by EliteEaston View Post
    I'm in. Hoping for a win
    Wrong thread...

Downloads
    Uploads
    Congrats to cmeier on the upper!!
    BRUUUHHHH....Do you EVEN OPERATE?!?!

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by voodoo_man View Post
    Wrong thread...
    I think UWone77 and the other mods and admins have to have the patience of a brick. I think I would finally crack and go ballistic....
    NRA Life Member
    Basket full of Deplorables Life Member

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by FortTom View Post
    I think UWone77 and the other mods and admins have to have the patience of a brick. I think I would finally crack and go ballistic....
    Yep I would have long ago... And I work EMs and deal with a lot of stupidity on a daily basis. Only thing that keeps me from snapping there is I get paid to put up with it there. This is a different kind of stupid...

Downloads
    Uploads
    I'm sure they each have a ban hammer mounted on their walls over their monitors, waiting for the right time.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Im in!!!

Just kidding....

Congrats Cmeier117
    IG - @mrjaytac

Downloads
    Uploads
    Congrats to Cmeier117. That looks like a sweet upper.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Soisauss View Post
    Congrats to cmeier on the upper!!
    this...

lol...

Downloads
    Uploads
    I'll just leave this little gem here:

How the hell do you navigate that site where you read the winners?? I 'm not whining, I'm just not used to that site apparently, I can't get it to do anything????

Downloads
    Uploads
    Lol

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by UWone77 View Post
    I'll just leave this little gem here:
    So many facepalms. I'm going to have an imprint on my forehead soon.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by RobSWVA View Post
    that was kind of the whole point of both of my posts, was that I personally wasnt interested, more so just wondering for no reason whether something like that was going to be avail to others. As previously stated, including in the quote that was used above, I have no personal interest in this being done. was a simple question that popped in my head while sitting here reading through the forums, so figured I would ask. I'm sorry that I may have missed a prev comment on that subject, sometimes I have other things to do and dont dig far enough back in my news feeds and/or notifications. As for myself personally, I could use literally anything that is being given away, whether its a receiver or a sticker, so I would keep whatever I did (or did not) win. Think if we are gonna make comments on someone's posts/questions, maybe we should read all of what is posted, not just the parts that can be beaten again and again over a person's head
    Rob, let's move on and win some stuff. This forum prides itself on not getting into small drama. I see where you're coming from on the question, and I'm sure you can see how the question was perceived by the membership.

Quote Originally Posted by nCarnage View Post
    So many facepalms. I'm going to have an imprint on my forehead soon.

It's not so much his PM, but his delivery. What every happened to some basic manners? "Hi, I was attempting to navigate the site, and ran into some trouble. Can you please help me?" That would have gone much further. Maybe I expect too much.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by UWone77 View Post
    Rob, let's move on and win some stuff. This forum prides itself on not getting into small drama. I see where you're coming from on the question, and I'm sure you can see how the question was perceived by the membership.

It's not so much his PM, but his delivery. What every happened to some basic manners? "Hi, I was attempting to navigate the site, and ran into some trouble. Can you please help me?" That would have gone much further. Maybe I expect too much.
    It's all about delivery. And we (as most people should) know that. I give people the utmost respect when they ask for it. But if your an idiot, I'm going to eat my popcorn and watch the show.

We always expect a bit more. It's that little bit of hope. Sometimes it comes. Other times, facepalms.