Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Downloads
    Uploads
    The various feedback here seems consistent with how Bill Geissele characterizes the ALG triggers in the above video. He says (more or less) that with the mil spec options, you can get anything from good to poor and the ALG options ensure you get a "good" sample.

So if you already have a "good" trigger, probably no reason to get an ALG, but if building new, it takes the guesswork out.

-john

Downloads
    Uploads
    Good posts...

bzdog nailed it. If you get lucky and happen to get a good trigger, no need to get an ALG. When I buy LPK's I opt for the trigger-less ones to save a few bucks and put it towards basically a guaranteed decent trigger with the ALG.

Lance is also right, if you're unsure, try to compare all triggers at once, to see the difference. I know my favorite place like Rainier, you can walk in and they have several trigger samples you can try out first. Most of the time, triggers are being purchased blindly without testing them out.

Downloads
    Uploads
    At Warrior East, today, I tried out both the ALG triggers and Geiselle's other offerings and wow...the money I need to spend on Geiselle now...

Downloads
    Uploads
    I don't understand the comparison of the ALG and the Gieselle offerings...it's two different triggers hence the large price difference. However, use an ALG and put in some 10$ JP reduced power springs and then compare.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by tact View Post
    I don't understand the comparison of the ALG and the Gieselle offerings...it's two different triggers hence the large price difference. However, use an ALG and put in some 10$ JP reduced power springs and then compare.
    I have wanted to experiment with those JP springs, but have note done so yet..

Quote Originally Posted by GOST View Post
    Core 15 has Geissele SSA-E triggers for $156. I believe you have to signup with them to get their Meltdown price.
    Damn, thats the lowest i have seen those...ugghhhh..

Downloads
    Uploads
    Pull the trigger MF, you know you want to.
    DEUTERONOMY 6:5
    flickr
    facebook
    The gift of mental power comes from God, Divine Being, and if we concentrate our minds on that truth, we become in tune with this great power - Nikola Telsa

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by GOST View Post
    Pull the trigger MF, you know you want to.
    Haha..oh i really do, but my pockets are empty....lol