Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by bimmer425 View Post
    I own a couple of Noveskes. Honestly, the QC seems to have gone down the toilet since John died. Why was Noveske so successful and sought after before? I mean a lot of AR's are built to a high standard nowadays, a lot more people are offering double chrome lining, but what always set them apart was QC. Attention to detail, and customer service. All have taken a dive. I hope that Noveske pulls itself out of the tail spin and comes up with some better stuff because stuff like the Gen 3 doesn't seem to offer anything more than the Gen 2, except for more cashola and cerakote.
    I own some builds with Noveske lowers and other pieces, most were purchased before John's passing. Noveske did have some hiccups transitioning to Gen 3. I am one of the customers that purchased a Gen 2 during this transition that had issues. Noveske stepped up to the plate and went the extra mile to right their wrong. Now I'm feeling ya on the price of their new receivers, felt like inappropriate things had been done to me when I heard the price of both the upper and lower. In their defense trying to replace John who had obtained well deserved legend status in the AR world is impossible, and there has been some hiccups. In my personal experience with them they went the extra mile to make it right.
    DEUTERONOMY 6:5
    flickr
    facebook
    The gift of mental power comes from God, Divine Being, and if we concentrate our minds on that truth, we become in tune with this great power - Nikola Telsa

Downloads
    Uploads
    Good luck Sheri.