Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Where are They?

Downloads
    Uploads

Where are They?

Through ingenious marketing I've seen quite a few components that I want badly. A lot of these items seem like they never make it to the consumer(UW doesn't count). To name a couple of items that I've been waiting on are the Gear Sector Rail and the BAD forged lower. What items does it feel like you've been waiting on forever?

Also why such a big maket for anti-zombie gear but no anti-Twilight and anti-werewolf?
    DEUTERONOMY 6:5
    flickr
    facebook
    The gift of mental power comes from God, Divine Being, and if we concentrate our minds on that truth, we become in tune with this great power - Nikola Telsa

Downloads
    Uploads
    I have a Spikes Gen II billet upper that would match perfectly with their new Gen II lower they've been teasing since February. It recently released at a price of $450. So after waiting nearly 6 months for it, there's absolutely no way I am justifying that pricetag.

I am waiting on a nice 11.5" Noveske barrel to come in stock. That has been the most difficult piece of my SBR build to find.

Downloads
    Uploads
    I'm dying to see an Arsenal Strike One pistol. Looked fantastic at the Shot Show, but nothing shown up yet.

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=mBvtD-09Oi4

The Sig MPX-P has appeared, but $2K - ouch. Time for a safe sale.

Downloads
    Uploads
    OSS Suppressors.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by GOST View Post
    Also why such a big maket for anti-zombie gear but no anti-Twilight and anti-werewolf?
    Well, I wooden stake my reputation on it, but I'll bet there's no Silver Bullet to fix this problem !
    NRA Benefactor Member
    NRA Certified Instructor

"I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, and I won't be laid a hand on."
    John Wayne - "The Shootist"

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Jerry R View Post
    Well, I wooden stake my reputation on it, but I'll bet there's no Silver Bullet to fix this problem !

Last edited by Pyzik; 16 July 2014 at 07:28.
    Ground Defense 1, Blade Defense 1, Defensive Pistol 1 & 2, Aliance Shoot House, When Things Go Bad, YSINTG, Carbine 1, DART Medical, NRA Range Safety Officer
    david@damagephotos.com
    Damage Photos on Facebook
    @damage_photos on Instagram
    Use DAMAGE15 to save 15% at Third Pin Threads
    Save 10% "JOINORDIE" http://cmttac.com/

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by jjl103 View Post
    I have a Spikes Gen II billet upper that would match perfectly with their new Gen II lower they've been teasing since February. It recently released at a price of $450. So after waiting nearly 6 months for it, there's absolutely no way I am justifying that pricetag.

I am waiting on a nice 11.5" Noveske barrel to come in stock. That has been the most difficult piece of my SBR build to find.
    Does Noveske still make an 11.5"?
    flickr
    facebook
    The gift of mental power comes from God, Divine Being, and if we concentrate our minds on that truth, we become in tune with this great power - Nikola Telsa

Downloads
    Uploads
    Does Noveske still make an 11.5"?
    http://www.shopnoveske.com/collectio...l-no-gas-block - OUT OF STOCK

I assume since I've seen some SB uppers floating around that they still do, but I could be mistaken. If I can't get a Noveske I am going to get a BCM. They seem to have plenty of stock, and a pretty neat deal on an already assembled KMR10 upper.

As for the OSS suppressor, I was told it probably isn't going to fit my 14.5 middy, and the sheer cost isn't justified by the "reduced blowback". I didn't notice a difference, but I am a right handed shooter. Not going to be worth my time and money getting my SF unpinned. I'm still saving for a SOCOM.

Downloads
    Uploads
    The KAC 11.5" upper is very nice also.
    flickr
    facebook

Downloads
    Uploads
    The KAC 11.5" upper is very nice also.
    Is this in stock anywhere? I don't know if the quality will justify the over $1k additional price.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by jjl103 View Post
    http://www.shopnoveske.com/collectio...l-no-gas-block - OUT OF STOCK

I assume since I've seen some SB uppers floating around that they still do, but I could be mistaken. If I can't get a Noveske I am going to get a BCM. They seem to have plenty of stock, and a pretty neat deal on an already assembled KMR10 upper.

As for the OSS suppressor, I was told it probably isn't going to fit my 14.5 middy, and the sheer cost isn't justified by the "reduced blowback". I didn't notice a difference, but I am a right handed shooter. Not going to be worth my time and money getting my SF unpinned. I'm still saving for a SOCOM.

I think my FA556-212 Can is just as good as the SOCOM. Shooting them side by side, I'm not sure if the SOCOM offers me anything over the Legacy cans.... except a higher price.

Downloads
    Uploads
    KAC SR-47 ...Lots of pics lately, probably never see the light of day

Downloads
    Uploads
    How about those magpul forged lowers that was exclusive for magpul employees?!?! I think either UW or stick had a few images around teasing the living life out of people lol
    BRUUUHHHH....Do you EVEN OPERATE?!?!

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Soisauss View Post
    How about those magpul forged lowers that was exclusive for magpul employees?!?! I think either UW or stick had a few images around teasing the living life out of people lol
    These are beautiful. I might consider building out a pistol or SBR is they come out with one for the general population.
    It's difficult to soar with eagles, when you work with turkeys...

Downloads
    Uploads
    Troy Revolution forend. B.A.D. Lightweight parts, particularly the gas block. Can't say I've been waiting FOREVER for that though, as pics of the OIP didn't come out THAT long ago.
    -One Nation, Under God

-"The bad news is time flies. The good news is you're the pilot." ~ Michael Althsuler