Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Where are They?

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Aragorn View Post
    Troy Revolution forend. B.A.D. Lightweight parts, particularly the gas block. Can't say I've been waiting FOREVER for that though, as pics of the OIP didn't come out THAT long ago.
    Speaking of... I'm waiting for the BAD Lower. The last thing I need is another lower, but the BAD I'm looking forward to.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Where is this BAD lower? And Gear Sector rail? And Ark of the Covenant?
    DEUTERONOMY 6:5
    flickr
    facebook
    The gift of mental power comes from God, Divine Being, and if we concentrate our minds on that truth, we become in tune with this great power - Nikola Telsa

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by UWone77 View Post
    Speaking of... I'm waiting for the BAD Lower. The last thing I need is another lower, but the BAD I'm looking forward to.
    This! BAD is an attention to details kind of company and I am positive.thst theur lower will be as good as can get.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quality is no excuse for tardiness.
    flickr
    facebook
    The gift of mental power comes from God, Divine Being, and if we concentrate our minds on that truth, we become in tune with this great power - Nikola Telsa

Downloads
    Uploads
    Talked with one of the BAD guys last month (forget who exactly) and they are still working on them. I guess wire EDM cutting takes a long time

Downloads
    Uploads
    Question is will we see cold fusion or a super conductor at room temperature before the release of the Gear Sector handguard?
    flickr
    facebook

Downloads
    Uploads
    Interestingly enough, I just got an email from BAD, indicating that they were still a few weeks out on their lowers, but to have our FFL information sent in ahead of time

Downloads
    Uploads
    feels like forever that i've been waiting for a noveske nsr-15 at midway (i have credit there)

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by UWone77 View Post
    Interestingly enough, I just got an email from BAD, indicating that they were still a few weeks out on their lowers, but to have our FFL information sent in ahead of time
    saw their pics on M4C and they look nice.