Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Those Famous Dave's pickles are awesome, we make a relish tray every year for a family get together, and we have to bring a second and third jar of those to refill. I keep telling the wife we should just go to the restaurant and see if we can buy them in a 5 gal bucket.

Found a hardware store near that sells those Rickle's Pickles. Might have to go visit...

Downloads
    Uploads
    Are they giving away any of these Rickle Pickles in Stick's giveaway?
    DEUTERONOMY 6:5
    flickr
    facebook
    The gift of mental power comes from God, Divine Being, and if we concentrate our minds on that truth, we become in tune with this great power - Nikola Telsa

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by GOST View Post
    Are they giving away any of these Rickle Pickles in Stick's giveaway?
    No... Are Claussen Pickles in on it!? Am I stepping on toes?

If so, I apologize. I've never tried Claussen Pickles.
    Ground Defense 1, Blade Defense 1, Defensive Pistol 1 & 2, Aliance Shoot House, When Things Go Bad, YSINTG, Carbine 1, DART Medical, NRA Range Safety Officer
    david@damagephotos.com
    Damage Photos on Facebook
    @damage_photos on Instagram
    Use DAMAGE15 to save 15% at Third Pin Threads
    Save 10% "JOINORDIE" http://cmttac.com/

Downloads
    Uploads
    If you're a fan of fried wedges, I might suggest fried zucchini.
    "You can't stop insane people from doing insane things by passing insane laws...that's insane!" -- Penn Jillette

"To my mind it is wholly irresponsible to go into the world incapable of preventing violence, injury, crime, and death. How feeble is the mindset to accept defenselessness. How unnatural. How cheap. How cowardly. How pathetic." -- Ted Nugent

Downloads
    Uploads
    While fried zucchini is delicious it lacks the sophistication of fried pickles.
    flickr
    facebook
    The gift of mental power comes from God, Divine Being, and if we concentrate our minds on that truth, we become in tune with this great power - Nikola Telsa

Downloads
    Uploads
    Something to add for flavor to both is harissa. I'm starting a month long venture into more uses of it and frying seems to be top notch.
    "You can't stop insane people from doing insane things by passing insane laws...that's insane!" -- Penn Jillette

"To my mind it is wholly irresponsible to go into the world incapable of preventing violence, injury, crime, and death. How feeble is the mindset to accept defenselessness. How unnatural. How cheap. How cowardly. How pathetic." -- Ted Nugent

Downloads
    Uploads
    just an idea to throw on top of this, literally, as well as for fried mushrooms, o rings, etc etc...50/50 ketchup/sriracha, then mix in some horseradish paste...mmmmmmmm

Downloads
    Uploads
    Tried Wickles Pickles and they were very good. They taste very close to the same as Famous Dave's pickles.
    flickr
    facebook

Downloads
    Uploads
    There nothing weird about this thread.
    The only thing weird about this thread is the fact that you all like pickles. Can't stand the taste of pickles haha.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Tried Wickles Pickles and they were very good. They taste very close to the same as Famous Dave's pickles.
    Glad you could find them local. Wasn't sure if they were a local to me thing or not.
    It's difficult to soar with eagles, when you work with turkeys...

Downloads
    Uploads
    Wal-Mart just started carrying them.
    flickr
    facebook