Threaded View

Downloads
    Uploads

Aero Precision Ultra Light 30mm Scope Mount

Hey guys, just to start i have had this for only a week or 2, so this is my initial impression and some pics to entertain you. Even if they are not the greatest..lol..

Anyways right out of the box, they are not joking, this thing is LIGHT, weighing in at only 2.98 OZ's. I have a ADM mount and although its nice, its probably double the weight , but also over double the cost.

6061 T6 extruded aluminum construction
    MIL-A-Type 3 black hard-coat anodize
    Made in the USA.........

The Aero Precision ultra light 30mm scope mount , Comes packaged nicely and they even include a nice torx tip for the mount, after i had it mounted up, i just thru it in my handle for whenever needed.

Nice solid design with 3 torx head screws to clamp on to the rail

You can see in this better angle the bottom of the mount

This mount is also different in that it uses a different method to holding the scope down.Where as other mounts have screws at top and bottom, the Aero mount has a sorta hook setup on top and 2 torx screws on the bottom, had no problems, scoped mounted up nice and tight.

Vortex 1-4 PST i just traded into, in the new Aero mount.

Mounted up on the gun.

Like i said, have not it too long. Went out yesterday and quickly put a few rounds down range to get the scope close.

Overall for the price point, i think the Aero precision scope mounts are a good value, for the average joe and maybe even farther. The fact that is has no QD, no biggie really, maybe they will make a QD model down the road. Also to note, this mount was the same height as my ADM mount, which gave a nice sight picture with the CTR stock on the gun

But overall, the mount is nice, lightweight, rigid and a excellent choice for like i said less then 1/2 the cost or more of other mounts, But like everything, it all has its place.

Check them out and ill post up later as to how its doing.

http://aeroprecisionusa.com/scope-mo...ope-mount.html
    Last edited by mustangfreek; 24 December 2014 at 00:56.