After i write up a review on their scope mount, which i still like :) ....this is not about.

I have had a little pile of Aero uppers and lowers, and recently barrel, gas block and scope mount all have been good stuff except for a few of the stripped uppers. As i was hoping to get this upper together this week..but..

Beginning of the year i built a rifle with some nice parts and had a extra aero upper sitting around, so built it up, have problems with the cycling,bcg or something, come to find out the upper is out of spec...great..So they cut me a deal and sell me a new stripped upper at a discounted price..Cool

Well fast forward to last night when i was mocking everything up for my pistol build and all was well, until i took out the bcg of another build (as i need the bcg to complete this build) and go to insert it, just to make sure all is good with the gas tube alignment and such...Well it wont go in but about a 1/3 of the way and stops..humm..it requires me to push it hard, harder then absolutely necessary and it gos in, well when i go to cycle it, it just stops at this point without excessive force, well that was a NIB RA BCG, so i pull out a RA phoshphate BCG of another upper and again same problems...Stuck as chuck..All other stuff is fine in my other uppers.

Also the hammer charging handle has to be pushed in so hard it already starting to screw with the finish on the brand new Fortis hammer..

So call em up..they want to see pics first, then will have me send it in for testing??? then will advise me what they are going to do...What? You can see by my receipts somewhere that i am a loyal customer, and local and i feel they should just send me one out and and ill return the problem one back in the box..

Anyone else have problems lately with any aero stuff? Curious..?

Again, they wanted a pic, so was'nt sure of what and how to, so in this on it is so tight , this is where it first gets stuck real bad, and again played with 3 BCG's and all did the same

So just to show you as they wanted a pic first??..Its hard to tell, but in the one where im holding it, i could literally swing it around or whatever and it would'nt come out...

I was trying to keep this short..but..it got longer ..so if your still reading this, its not a bash towards Aero, just a whats up lately with their QC? Also hearing some small problems on the 308 sets that just came out, but i cant comment on that as i dont have any in my presence.