Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Im just the unlucky one i guess...

Week now and havent heard back since the first day...

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by mustangfreek View Post
    Im just the unlucky one i guess...

Week now and havent heard back since the first day...
    That sucks. One of the things that pisses me off really bad is when a company's customer service is poor, especially after they already have your money. I hope this is an isolated incident and not typical for them.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Well talked to an actual person today after numerous voice mails i left. Gabe there at Aero, talked to me for a while, after i received an email today they wanted me to send in my other bcg's out of other 100% working guns and i replied ..NO..

So after a decent conversation it sounds like he is gonna have the issue resolved quick, i first asked when, he said next week, and i replied, NO this is not okay..So he says he will try to have some stuff out to me tomorrow.

Will update when i receive something and if he holds his word as to what we worked out..

Edit: Had a email about 2 hours later with a tracking number.
    Last edited by mustangfreek; 30 July 2014 at 02:44.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Sort of an update.

Wednesday packaged arrived from aero ..cool , they finally took care of this mess.

........And before i tell you what was in the box, the night before this i mentioned i talked to gabe, and after about twenty minutes on the phone with him, he asks me what i think would be right to fix this problem, i said well , since you tested the upper (after I had to pay to send it back) with a new bcg and another out of a different gun and all worked fine, So i said give me back the upper i sent in and the new bcg you tested with. He agreed. I hung up and like i said had a tracking number 2 hours later.

........Well back to the box, opened it and what was inside was not what i expected, my upper, a aero hat, sticker and pen.....lol...I had to laugh at first...Ahhhh..so i call them back up

Talk to one of the managers? After a lengthy talk, come to find out gabe, who i talked to the day before, that was his last day there, and well no notes of this order or anything...lol..okay..so on to one of the managers, to make it short, we got no where and he offered to give me $40 back, that i paid for this second upper, and nothing to compensate the first one, or raptor CH that is all chewed up, so 40 bux back or 40 bux off dealer pricing of a new bcg, which he said was like $93 bux plus tax..I did not agree with this, so he says let me run it by someone else and promised to get back to me on thursday.....

.....No call...

So today (friday) i try multiple times to get someone or him on his extension on the phone and not one person answered the phone, left messages...and nothing..

What can i say, besides this is dumb..and absolutely the worse customer service i have received from any company i have had any issues with......So still not resolved and hope to get a hold of someone next week.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Those not required to hold to a standard, rarely do.
    -Pat Rogers

It seems that those who are attracted to these boutique parts and brands are motivated by aesthetics and fiddle-fart. There is a certain level of risk associated with this.

It sucks that you're going through this, regardless of how you got there. I'm really interested in some of their scope mounts but this really has me reconsidering.
    WWW.TACTICALYELLOWVISOR.NET

Downloads
    Uploads
    This is complete crap. Terrible CS. I just understand why you would buy another upper at half price, if the first one wasn't right and they didn't fix it or take it back? Seems like they offered you a crap solution. Then you bought a 3rd upper from them? Am I reading that right?

Either way, that's just bad.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Keep us updated when/if you hear from them next. Hopefully, it's just a big misunderstanding.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Something taking this long to clear up and being "punted" from one person to the next is more than just a misunderstanding. The poor CS for this instance alone has made me look other companies for receiver sets for the next two build projects we have planned. For me spending the extra money with a company that I know will do their best to quickly resolve any issue with their product is worth it. A discount on another item to replace the item that is messed up is completely unacceptable. Poor CS and unprofessional attitudes are a 2 things that will fast track a company on the do not buy from list for me.

Hopefully they resolve this for you.

I had an issue with a bolt that appeared to have the finish coming off it causing issues with the weapon. Took a picture sent it to the manufacturer and had a new part 3 days later in my hand. That is the kind of CS I expect from a company that I buy from.
    Just a regular guy.

Downloads
    Uploads
    I would like to make a suggestion if I may. I think you need to aim higher and speak with different people. By this I mean aim real high, like CEO level. They really aren't hard to get a hold of and if they stand behind their product they will listen to what you have to say. I don't think any manager/owner/ect wants to hear bad things about their company. Just put on your sassy pants and make your way to the top!

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by UWone77 View Post
    Keep us updated when/if you hear from them next. Hopefully, it's just a big misunderstanding.
    Well you know the story as good as any one at aero, and hope to resolve this soon

Quote Originally Posted by Computalotapus View Post
    Something taking this long to clear up and being "punted" from one person to the next is more than just a misunderstanding. The poor CS for this instance alone has made me look other companies for receiver sets for the next two build projects we have planned. For me spending the extra money with a company that I know will do their best to quickly resolve any issue with their product is worth it. A discount on another item to replace the item that is messed up is completely unacceptable. Poor CS and unprofessional attitudes are a 2 things that will fast track a company on the do not buy from list for me.

Hopefully they resolve this for you. .
    Totally agree, this has taken too long to resolve, i have dealt with a few companies this year and all have been more then easy to work with. I have already made a new plan which involves new parts, essentially starting my pistol build over, as i sold all the aero parts i had for it, and have slowly begun collecting parts and as always had nothing but good dealings with rainier, and have some of their parts on all my rifles. So this one will be mostly RA parts, will take longer to complete but i know if i have any problems, it quickly gets taken care of...

Quote Originally Posted by akersc View Post
    I would like to make a suggestion if I may. I think you need to aim higher and speak with different people. By this I mean aim real high, like CEO level. They really aren't hard to get a hold of and if they stand behind their product they will listen to what you have to say. I don't think any manager/owner/ect wants to hear bad things about their company. Just put on your sassy pants and make your way to the top!
    Thanks, and i hear ya, i am going to try again to get a hold of anyone, then the guy i talked to last and see what he says, just to get this squared away with and resolved.What they offered me in no way is fair in my eyes, and not looking for a lot, but some communication and resolution on this dumb issue would of gone a long way towards me buying more of their stuff in the future...Well see..

Downloads
    Uploads
    They really are doing themselves as disservice by not getting this resolved at the lowest level possible, with the first contact. Reputation and customer service are huge in this industry.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Eric View Post
    They really are doing themselves as disservice by not getting this resolved at the lowest level possible, with the first contact. Reputation and customer service are huge in this industry.
    More companies should understand this the way Paul from Bravo Company does, but I suspect that these kinds of situations have more to do with ego problems at the company.

Every single time I've seen Paul reply publicly to a complaint about one of his products he's said "send it back for a full refund". That should ALWAYS be the company's policy. Hell, when I had my company we offered a full refund on training if anyone wasn't happy, and it's not like we could get back our time or the slot in the class.

The full refund won't always make everyone happy. Some people are just looking to be miserable. They'll say "I don't want the $1,000, I want a damn unicorn that doesn't pee on the sofa!" but the real goal here isn't to make the single unhappy person happy it's to show the 10,000 other people that there is no risk in using your company or buying your product.
    WWW.TACTICALYELLOWVISOR.NET

Downloads
    Uploads
    Paul's customer service and quality is top notch. I've always had good luck with BCM.
    DEUTERONOMY 6:5
    flickr
    facebook
    The gift of mental power comes from God, Divine Being, and if we concentrate our minds on that truth, we become in tune with this great power - Nikola Telsa

Downloads
    Uploads
    My CS at Aero was akin to this. They made it seem that their mistake was an inconvenience to them and not me as the customer. Took over two weeks and several phone calls/emails to get my money returned when they sold me a part they didn't have. Similar instance with them trying to up sell me another part. I was on the fence before, now after reading this I'm planning to steer clear. I'm starting to question even using the set I have.
    It's difficult to soar with eagles, when you work with turkeys...

Downloads
    Uploads
    Again, thread was not meant to bash anyone here, just point out a rare instance i hope.

So again call today, no one answers. Email again..Call again in the afternoon, now one in customer service or any of the extensions still doesnt pick up...lol....Ah man...

Just as a hail mary attempt to get a hold of someone, i make a quick message to a worker at aero over the messenger on facebook. About 20 minutes later, got a call from said manager that gave me his word he would call thursday to follow up.

Says he was busy with etc,...something import/export...Whatever im thinking......I ask what we were going to do here, he says we have decided to credit you a bcg...Wow..... after all the i could not do it's and other excuses. no hesitation said they would have it out tomorrow as they are out of stock and were expecting them tomorrow l..Weird thing is there in stock on the site...

So they resolved it as far as it was probably gonna go, do i feel they made it even...No...but at this point, i have decided i am moving on..So will update when said bcg shows up...