Downloads
    Uploads

Rainier Arms Modified Trigger Guard

Rainier Arms will soon be releasing their Modified Trigger Guard, the MTG. They already sold out of a limited batch on Revolvr, but these will be going into full production and available directly though Rainier Arms soon. Made from 7075 T6 aluminum they are available in 4 colors, and installed without a roll pin. Look for these soon!

Description:

Rainier Arms is known for constantly pushing the envelope on product development. The MTG™ is no exception and another perfect example of striving for perfection. The lines are beautiful and flows and blends perfectly with AR15 forged lowers. The added space in the trigger pocket allows better weapons manipulation while wearing gloves. The chamfered edges towards the rear of the MTG™ adds a great deal of comfort to the resting finger as it rides on the pistol grip. The tapped installation holes with the supplied setscrews allow for easy installation. As well as the designed cutout in the center of the MTG™ which adds additional beauty to this extremely functional trigger guard. Currently offered in Anodized Black, Cerakoted Dark Earth, Rainier Concrete & 3Gun Red.

Downloads
    Uploads
    That's a good looking piece, it's like the John Stamos of trigger guards.
    DEUTERONOMY 6:5
    flickr
    facebook
    The gift of mental power comes from God, Divine Being, and if we concentrate our minds on that truth, we become in tune with this great power - Nikola Telsa

Downloads
    Uploads
    I was trying to grab one off of the revolver app..but it wouldnt let me...i want one of these..

Downloads
    Uploads

Got mine and it is frigging awesome!

Excuse the phone pics. Ill find time to shoot with the camera sometime.

Last edited by Ride4frnt; 13 August 2014 at 09:19.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Looks like that Pistol Lower is coming together. What cell phone camera did you use? One from 2008?

Downloads
    Uploads
    Lol yes, a potato. My girlfriend was getting mad that I was using her homework area to build rifle parts, so I snapped it quick and disassembled before I got my head ripped off.

Lower needs a k2, a trigger, and possibly one of those fancy new rainier or Odin mag releases, and BAD selector. All of those are things that can come in time though, right now I just need a trigger for a functioning lower.

Downloads
    Uploads

Downloads
    Uploads
    Feel bad for anyone who wanted this and didn't get the $19 shipped deal. Going for $25 on rainier now.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Ride4frnt View Post
    Feel bad for anyone who wanted this and didn't get the $19 shipped deal. Going for $25 on rainier now.
    I didn't realize that it was going to be that big of a price difference! Once in awhile it pays to be an early adopter. So what do you think of it? Was considering one for my Battle Arms Lower.

Downloads
    Uploads

Quote Originally Posted by UWone77 View Post
    I didn't realize that it was going to be that big of a price difference! Once in awhile it pays to be an early adopter. So what do you think of it? Was considering one for my Battle Arms Lower.

Love it. Perfect shape and should allow most gloves comfortably. No sharp edges or anything of that nature. The slot adds to the cool factor. It was worth the revolvr price if only for the fact that you will never break another ear off your lower receivers. I wish I had bought a few more.