Previously, we've released some sneak peek photos that Battle Arms Development has released of their Lower Receiver, but I'll start a new thread for these receivers.

We’ve known for a while now that Battle Arms Development would be introducing a new Forged Lower Receiver held to their strict tolerances, featuring their new BAD logo and obviously compatible with their BAD-ASS-ST and BAD-CASS-ST short throw selectors. They just got the first shipment back from plating and they look awesome. (pics below) The first run is going to be sold through Rainier Arms.

I'll update this thread with more pictures once I get my own BAD Lower in hand.

Features:

Battle Arms hold themselves to a high standard of quality for everything they make. This is especially true with their lower receivers. The forgings are of the highest quality. They control all factors to make it that way. The roll mark with their new logo is done with a 3D laser engraver that they do in-house. The receiver extension threads are helical. All of the pin holes are reamed rather than drilled. The flared mag well is cut using wire EDM and there is no flashing or rough areas. All of this adds up in time and money spent that gives them a lower receiver that has the quality that is on a Battle Arms Development level.

Specifications:

Mil-spec dimensions and holes.
7075 T6 aluminum.
Mil-spec type 3 hard anodizing.
High quality and tested forgings.
3D laser engraved roll mark with Battle Arms’ new logo.
All pin holes are reamed rather than drilled.
Helical rear receiver extension threads (not drilled and tapped).
Wire EDM cut flared mag well.
Selector stops have been removed.
45 degree safety selector compatible