Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Downloads
    Uploads

Mission First Tactical Now at Wal-Mart

Here at the local Wal-Mart they are modifying the firearm department. One modification is that there is now a tactical aisle, another new addition is MFT. They had most of the stuff in MFT's catalog.
    DEUTERONOMY 6:5
    flickr
    facebook
    The gift of mental power comes from God, Divine Being, and if we concentrate our minds on that truth, we become in tune with this great power - Nikola Telsa

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by GOST View Post
    Here at the local Wal-Mart they are modifying the firearm department. One modification is that there is now a tactical aisle, another new addition is MFT. They had most of the stuff in MFT's catalog.
    Hmm. I doubt this holds true for MD. If it does I may get me a MFT grip for my pistol. My LGS did start carrying their products, which is cool because the only tac stuff they had til this point was troy and milspec parts.

Downloads
    Uploads
    The "tactical" section at my Walmart is Condor, Rothco and cheap NCStar stuff. Most airsoft stiff.
    History is something that is bound to repeat itself, it's up to you to decide what side you will be on.
    I love history.

Downloads
    Uploads
    My local Wal-Mart's tactical section is mostly SOG, MFT, Surefire and Blackhawk.
    DEUTERONOMY 6:5
    flickr
    facebook
    The gift of mental power comes from God, Divine Being, and if we concentrate our minds on that truth, we become in tune with this great power - Nikola Telsa

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by GOST View Post
    My local Wal-Mart's tactical section is mostly SOG, MFT, Surefire and Blackhawk.
    Can tell you're in a free state. We have blackhawk holsters (the fabric ones, not serpas) a few shotguns, and 30-30's

Downloads
    Uploads
    My walmart's don't even have guns.
    History is something that is bound to repeat itself, it's up to you to decide what side you will be on.
    I love history.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Our WalMart has crap...crap...crap and more crap
    Sent from my Windows Phone 8.1
    Just a regular guy.

Downloads
    Uploads
    I don't even know what our walmart has. I avoid it like the plague. I have not been back to the gun section for a long long time.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Would anyone really like to see Wal Mart competing with your LGS? I bought a new cooler at Wally World for hunting season. I went to the gun store for new scope rings.

FT
    NRA Life Member
    Deplorables Life Member
    Bible and Gun Clinger
    Filthy Stinking Wal Mart Shopper

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by nobodyspecial View Post
    I don't even know what our walmart has. I avoid it like the plague. I have not been back to the gun section for a long long time.
    This has been my experience with Walmart. I just don't go there if I don't have to. I bought a brick of .22 right before the panic started, haven't been to one iin almost 2 years.... well other than arresting people for shoplifts there.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by UWone77 View Post
    This has been my experience with Walmart. I just don't go there if I don't have to. I bought a brick of .22 right before the panic started, haven't been to one in almost 2 years.... well other than arresting people for shoplifts there.
    Not meaning to hijack the thread, but it always cracks me up to see someone in cuffs, at Wal Mart or Kroger, ruining their lives and facing big fines and jail time, over a pack of M&M's....
    NRA Life Member
    Deplorables Life Member
    Bible and Gun Clinger

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by FortTom View Post
    Not meaning to hijack the thread, but it always cracks me up to see someone in cuffs, at Wal Mart or Kroger, ruining their lives and facing big fines and jail time, over a pack of M&M's....
    What cracks me up, is Walmart here doesn't want the arrestees trespassed after the first shoplift like most other stores. They still want their money on their EBT cards when they get out of jail.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by UWone77 View Post
    What cracks me up, is Walmart here doesn't want the arrestees trespassed after the first shoplift like most other stores. They still want their money on their EBT cards when they get out of jail.
    Wouldn't work here. They usually sell their EBT cards for a couple of Oxycontins, 2 cartons of cigarettes and a case of beer.
    NRA Life Member
    Deplorables Life Member
    Bible and Gun Clinger

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by nobodyspecial View Post
    ^This holds very true to me.

Side note: does anyone else think that their prices aren't as cheap as they advertise? (At least in the electronics dept. it's overpriced; for my local one at least)

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Computalotapus View Post
    Our WalMart has crap...crap...crap and more crap
    Sent from my Windows Phone 8.1
    Same here....