Page 26 of 36 FirstFirst ... 162425262728 ... LastLast
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by GOST View Post
    Who's everyone got for tomorrow?

I'm picking the Ducks.
    Ducks on paper should win, but Urban Meyer is a genius and OSU has some good talent. It wouldn't surprise me if it goes either way, hopefully in triple overtime.
    FFL 07/ NFA 02
    TWN Certified Hydro Dipper

Downloads
    Uploads
    No triple overtime, I have to be up for work at 0400.
    DEUTERONOMY 6:5
    flickr
    facebook
    The gift of mental power comes from God, Divine Being, and if we concentrate our minds on that truth, we become in tune with this great power - Nikola Telsa

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by UWone77 View Post
    Dallas fans last week: "One call didn't lose the Lions the game"
    LMAO

Downloads
    Uploads
    Did we just see Mannings last game?
    FFL 07/ NFA 02

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by VIPER 237 View Post
    I think he was talking with a lot of emotions going through him. I think when he thinks about out it during the offseason, he goes one more season. I don't think he wants to go out like he did, with a subpar performance.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Thats a tough one for anybody but him to say, but you could almost sense it on him, he was definetely out of his game today, ducks all over the field..Almost there entire o line are free agents and i believe peyton at the end of the year...Think the dude was just holding out for that ring...

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by mustangfreek View Post
    Thats a tough one for anybody but him to say, but you could almost sense it on him, he was definetely out of his game today, ducks all over the field..Almost there entire o line are free agents and i believe peyton at the end of the year...Think the dude was just holding out for that ring...
    Good point about free agents. If you don't see them resign Julius and Demariyus Thomas, who is he going to throw to?

Downloads
    Uploads
    I don't think mannings gonna exit on such a low note. But in the politics of post season football that may or may not be a choice he has.

Downloads
    Uploads

Had a great time! Despite playing like shit. I still can't get over Manning not running the 5 yards for the first down. He could have walked!!

Driving back now.. Stopping in Albuquerque

Downloads
    Uploads
    Manning just needs a little over 2,000 yards to beat Favre's yardage record, he'll be back.
    flickr
    facebook
    The gift of mental power comes from God, Divine Being, and if we concentrate our minds on that truth, we become in tune with this great power - Nikola Telsa

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by mustangfreek View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by KW900A View Post
    I don't think mannings gonna exit on such a low note. But in the politics of post season football that may or may not be a choice he has.
    I'd like to see Manning request a trade to the Titans so that he could end his career back in TN. Then buy the Titans, which has been mentioned. This would allow the Broncos to sign their free agents and go forth with Osweiler. If Manning got the yardage record and got the Titans to 9 wins, that would be ending his career on a good note. That's my fantasy scenario.
    flickr
    facebook

Downloads
    Uploads
    I'd like to see Manning request a trade to the Titans so that he could end his career back in TN. Then buy the Titans, which has been mentioned. This would allow the Broncos to sign their free agents and go forth with Osweiler. If Manning got the yardage record and got the Titans to 9 wins, that would be ending his career on a good note. That's my fantasy scenario.
    Good thing you don't want much

Downloads
    Uploads
    John Fox is out of Denver. Looks like big shakeups all around for the mile high city.
    FFL 07/ NFA 02

Downloads
    Uploads
    John Fox is out of Denver. Looks like big shakeups all around for the mile high city.
    Figured it would happen, wonder who's coming in?
    flickr
    facebook

Downloads
    Uploads
    Figured it would happen, wonder who's coming in?
    Arians from AZ, or maybe the ex Bills hc? Maybe even Del Rio.
    FFL 07/ NFA 02