Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Just finished "Lions of Kandahar". Good book and amazing feat that was accomplished with a such a small force.

I just realized haven't finished "Fighter Pilot" about Col. Robin Olds. I need to get on that.

Downloads
    Uploads
    I typically read fiction for fun. Highly recommend David Weber and John Ringo. I am re-reading Honor of the Queen right now. My professional reading is currently "The Toyota Way" and "Data Science for Business". I do not recommend the last two unless you have insomnia.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Finishing Lone Survivor. Guilty of not having done so months ago when I started. After that will be Service by Luttrell or The Way of the Knife.
    IG: Sexual_Meatball

Downloads
    Uploads
    Currently reading "On Combat" by Dave Grossman.

Downloads
    Uploads
    I mostly stick to fiction for reading entertainment, plus most non fiction stuff that interests me can be easily found online, so....anyway, been stuck on Clive Cussler for quite a while now, building up quite a hardback collection of his stuff. Get into some of the sci-fi/fantasy stuff too if its well written, e.g. stuff by Mark Chadbourn, R.A. Salvatore, that kind of thing. Chadbourn is great though, has a way of writing that mixes real world aspect w/ sci-fi/fantasy, so it is readable by people that may not normally go for that kind of thing