Downloads
    Uploads

Grey Ghost Gear JED Bail Out Bag

Description:

The Grey Ghost JED Bail Out Bag is designed to be an all-in-one solution for getting out of trouble fast during vehicle operations. Whether going fully armored or low profile civilian style, the JED Bag is a perfect fit.

The Bail Out Bag is configured with plenty of room for whatever you might need to carry, with multiple interior mesh pockets, elastic loops for four 40mm rounds and a zipper that runs the full length of the bag for fast access to everything inside.

The outside of the bag has sections of loop material for attaching hook backed pouches like those from Orange Diamond Concealment, the Tactical Tailor Low-Vis line or other similar pouches from other manufacturers.

Unlike other go-bags on the market, the Grey Ghost JED Bail Out Bag is designed to be fought from, without getting hung up on unnecessary 'cool' features that aren't so cool when they are getting in your way in a firefight.

Introductory Price of $129

Available in Kryptek Typhoon and Highlander

http://www.greyghostgear.com/new/jed-bail-out-bag

Downloads
    Uploads
    I like this. Jut with the mags and pistol were atleast in an elastic band compartment.

Sent from my IPhone, please ignore spelling mistakes. Siri is dumb.

Downloads
    Uploads
    I could see numerous uses for the LEO/SRT group. Would be a good truck gun setup.
    History is something that is bound to repeat itself, it's up to you to decide what side you will be on.
    I love history.

Downloads
    Uploads
    This looks like it could be a decent range bag too. Why are all bags so fricken expensive?!

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Cobalt View Post
    I could see numerous uses for the LEO/SRT group. Would be a good truck gun setup.
    Where do you keep your gear in your truck?

Downloads
    Uploads
    that looks pretty good