Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast
    Downloads
    Uploads

What is EraThr3?

From the EraThr3 Press Release:

Just what is EraThr3?

“I’ll tell you what it’s not. It’s not Fight Club. It may seem like we’ve trying to keep things a secret but we’re not. EraThr3 [pronounced Era Three] is a lifestyle with a company wrapped around it. It’s not a company with a lifestyle.” Sheri Johnson, EraThr3 COOO

How do you label EraThr3 in just one word? Easy. All you have to do is pick one. Cars, blades, gear, good booze, better tattoos, glory, resolve, off-roading, scandalous women, badassery.

It won’t be an accurate label unless you all of them and no matter what it will be incomplete, but you gotta start somewhere.

EraThr3’s leadership could be called heretical. It begins with Sheri Johnson, former General Manager of Noveske Rifleworks, hot tattooed chick now Chief Obnoxious Operating Officer (COOO); Sterling Becklin, previously President of Noveske Rifleworks, current President of ECS Case and long time outdoors aficionado turned EraThr3 Presidente; and Jason Hulst of Hulst Customs, custom car builder and HRDM (hot rod design maestro). These three possess an alarming range of talents and serious commitment. Design, fabrication, knowledge of the firearms-tactical-military industry, badass interpersonal skills and sheer lack of fear.

Johnson says, “The first question we get asked is, are you building firearms? The short answer is, maybe. Maybe at some point. They may be part of the journey but they’re not the entirety of the destination. We want to stay in the firearms industry, we love it, but we won’t be taking the usual path. We love to shoot and we train a lot but we’re not door kickers and we won’t be confined by the traditional ‘tactical’ world. EraThr3 is the embodiment of a more urban approach. We geared toward an overall lifestyle that includes—but is not centered on—firearms.”

EraThr3 will begin with a focus on accessories, some apparel, knives, packs and gear—we have a lot of radical gear planned, but none of it will be designed inside SOF or door kicker constraints. We will bridge the gap between the tactical world and people who love what we love, giving us the best of both worlds. We want to see our kit at the range, on the summit, on the streets.

Firearms part of the journey not destination

EraThr3 has broad range of products is in the final stages of development now with several piece undergoing rigorous (if unorthodox) testing now. We will launch officially in October.

“We’re back in the garage again,” Johnson continues. “Just a little startup company, doing what we love and loving what we do. It’s awesome.”

Though all of the EraThr3 triarchy come from powerful positions in large companies, we reject the standard ‘stuff shirt CEO’ paradigm. We find nothing wrong with having a good glass of whisky in the middle of the day and returning to work after sobering up and we absolutely plan on partnering and doing awesome projects with cool people.

We’re not going to settle – you shouldn’t either.

Here’s to the future!

If you want to know more, you can find EraTh3 on Facebook here: https://www.facebook.com/Erathr3

Feel free to hit Sheri up for a more thorough explanation (or if you want to go cliff-diving) at sheri@erathr3.com. Follow us on Instagram, #EraThr3.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Well this out to be interesting.
    -One Nation, Under God

-"The bad news is time flies. The good news is you're the pilot." ~ Michael Althsuler

Downloads
    Uploads
    hmmm Facebook. Might have to make the wife go look as godaddy is place-holding the domain name currently.
    Just a regular guy.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Whiskey in the middle of the work day? Where do I apply?

Downloads
    Uploads
    It'll be interesting to see what their gear looks like.
    DEUTERONOMY 6:5
    flickr
    facebook
    The gift of mental power comes from God, Divine Being, and if we concentrate our minds on that truth, we become in tune with this great power - Nikola Telsa

Downloads
    Uploads
    What...?

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Ride4frnt View Post
    Whiskey in the middle of the work day? Where do I apply?
    I can confirm when I hung out with Sheri on a work day, adult beverages may have been consumed.

Downloads
    Uploads

Downloads
    Uploads
    I still don't have a clue what they do.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Kinda seems like a bit of everything from what UWone said. I checked out their Facebook page today - didn't give me a clue as to what they do ... No where on the page is that info listed for that matter.

Downloads
    Uploads
    From looking at their Facebook and Instagram photos, looks like a bunch of debauchery, modified vehicles, sexy ladies, taxidermy, and tattoos. All of which I can get behind.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Finally launching at Midnight! Can't wait to see what it all looks like. I know they aren't 100% ready, but they're already 4 months behind.

Downloads
    Uploads
    I guess we'll see what they got tomorrow.

http://www.erathr3.com/password

P.S. I'm guessing we'll get our first look at the winning designs from the Stickman t-shirt contest here.
    DEUTERONOMY 6:5
    flickr
    facebook
    The gift of mental power comes from God, Divine Being, and if we concentrate our minds on that truth, we become in tune with this great power - Nikola Telsa

Downloads
    Uploads
    Delete

Downloads
    Uploads
    yeah just got an email from them they are sending me some free stickers :)
    $300 and 10 Pastrami Sandwiches and a case of Diet Coke. ( UWone77)