Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Recce-ish Build

Downloads
    Uploads
    I was thinking about going with the Magpul Enhanced Aluminum. But, some the billet ones have grabbed my attention as of late.

Downloads
    Uploads

Recce-ish Build

Quote Originally Posted by jojo_got_mojo View Post
    I was thinking about going with the Magpul Enhanced Aluminum. But, some the billet ones have grabbed my attention as of late.
    The price is a bit steep now that they aren't on revolvr, but check out the new billet rainier trigger guard. It's an awesome product, and negates the need for a roll pin and the chance of breaking your lower with said roll pin.

http://www.weaponevolution.com/forum...ead.php?t=6159

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Ride4frnt View Post
    The price is a bit steep now that they aren't on revolvr, but check out the new billet rainier trigger guard. It's an awesome product, and negates the need for a roll pin and the chance of breaking your lower with said roll pin.

http://www.weaponevolution.com/forum...ead.php?t=6159
    That is an awesome trigger guard. I wish I had caught it on revolvr. Looks like I might have to fork over a couple extra bucks, but it seems worth it. Thanks for the heads up. Much appreciated.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by jojo_got_mojo View Post
    That is an awesome trigger guard. I wish I had caught it on revolvr. Looks like I might have to fork over a couple extra bucks, but it seems worth it. Thanks for the heads up. Much appreciated.
    I really like the Rainier MTG. It's cheaper than the aluminum version of the Magpul trigger guard. Not sure how many people are going to want to spend $25 for a trigger guard though.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by UWone77 View Post
    I really like the Rainier MTG. It's cheaper than the aluminum version of the Magpul trigger guard. Not sure how many people are going to want to spend $25 for a trigger guard though.
    $25 is a bit high for a trigger guard, but for the ease of installation and down right awesomeness, I think I might be one of those people.

Great pic by the way. That BAD lower looks killer.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Not sure how many people are going to want to spend $25 for a trigger guard though.
    ... well it peaked my interest, if $25 can help prevent me from breaking a lower, I think it might be worth the investment.

... although, I'm still trying to mentally understand how a typical trigger guard can do such a thing.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Thompson View Post
    ... well it peaked my interest, if $25 can help prevent me from breaking a lower, I think it might be worth the investment.

... although, I'm still trying to mentally understand how a typical trigger guard can do such a thing.
    It's not the trigger guard that breaks the lower. It's the driving through of the typical roll pin that can snap the little "tabs" off your lower. The pin itself could break it, the punch or hammer could slip, etc. I've never broken one but I've seen broken ones and they aren't too pretty.

Pic from google

Downloads
    Uploads
    Sounds like we need a MTG Deal for WEVO members.

Downloads
    Uploads
    It's not the trigger guard that breaks the lower. It's the driving through of the typical roll pin that can snap the little "tabs" off your lower. The pin itself could break it, the punch or hammer could slip, etc. I've never broken one but I've seen broken ones and they aren't too pretty.

Pic from google

A friend just did the same to his lower.
    Ground Defense 1, Blade Defense 1, Defensive Pistol 1 & 2, Aliance Shoot House, When Things Go Bad, YSINTG, Carbine 1, DART Medical, NRA Range Safety Officer
    david@damagephotos.com
    Damage Photos on Facebook
    @damage_photos on Instagram
    Use DAMAGE15 to save 15% at Third Pin Threads
    Save 10% "JOINORDIE" http://cmttac.com/

Downloads
    Uploads
    If the threaded billet trigger guards don't become standard, then the industry is missing a hell of a chance.

Downloads
    Uploads
    I recently bought a Little Crow Gunworks AR-15 Trigger Guard Roll Pin Pusher.

I've only broken 1 receiver, years ago. But I build enough of them that it was worth it for $40 to never worry about it again. This is a great tool.

Check it out here in my Stickman build thread.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Agreed!

Downloads
    Uploads
    ooooooooooohhhhh! Now that, make sense haha.

Downloads
    Uploads
    I need a fde one...

Downloads
    Uploads
    Lower is complete.

Lower
    - Spikes Tactical Honey Badger Lower
    - JBO LPK w/o FCG
    - ALG Combat Trigger
    - BCM Gunfighter Mod 1 Grip
    - BCM Buffer Tube
    - Fortis QD End Plate
    - H1 Carbine Buffer