Thread: SBR Build

Downloads
    Uploads

SBR Build

I went ahead and purchased the lower for my SBR build. Tax Stamp in progress... Build specs look to be the following:

Lower:

RA 45 degree forged lower
    Geissele SD-E Trigger
    BADASS Short Throw Safety
    Minimalist stock
    VLTOR A5 Buffer System
    BAD EPS
    LPK minus FCG
    Odin or RA extended mag release
    Possibly a Battery Assist Lever since my NTD lower won't fit one
    Magpul K2 Grip
    RA Trigger Guard

Upper:

I'm undecided. Either a Noveske 10.5 SB with a surefire flash hider or a BCM KMR Upper.

I've always wanted a Noveske upper, and I feel that since I have a suppressor in the waits, it will make more sense to go this route. This is definitely a part by part build, and more out of enjoyment of building than anything else, so I wouldn't mind putting the extra 700 or so in a noveske.

Downloads
    Uploads
    SBR and Suppressor? Double stampin' it huh? That's awesome! I've thrown the SBR idea around quite a bit. Hope to see some pics of your build soon.

Downloads
    Uploads
    The Phase 5 and Tactical Link may work with the NTD.
    DEUTERONOMY 6:5
    flickr
    facebook
    The gift of mental power comes from God, Divine Being, and if we concentrate our minds on that truth, we become in tune with this great power - Nikola Telsa

Downloads
    Uploads
    I've seen where people have made the tactical link work, but I ended up putting a seekins bolt catch on it. so that would be a waste since its the only billet set i plan on doing. Furthermore, my upper is a spikes billet, so I doubt the Tacticallink would fit.

Downloads
    Uploads
    The Minimalist Stock may work better with the KMR upper. If you go with the 10.5 Switchblock, it's pretty front heavy, and you may want to go with a full stock. Especially when you have a can on it.

Working on a 10.5" Switchblock upper right now actually.

Noveske Gen III SBR Lower submitted

Downloads
    Uploads
    That's a good point. I'll definitely keep in mind about the weight. My current 14.5 is just barely balanced right with the MFT and VLTOR A5 in the back, however, I have a CMR 12 and a BCM lightweight barrel. I'm not against other stocks, but I am also not against buying a few extra accessories to figure out what works best. I might invest in an ACS-L, which has had my eye for a while.