Downloads
    Uploads

WMD Guns Introduces "The Chassis"

WMD Guns posted this awhile back, but I thought I'd post it here since we have so many Nickel Boron fans. WMD Guns introduces "the Chassis." The concept is to have WMD guns start your rifle project by Nickel Boron coating the main components. You simply finish the gun by installing your favorite furniture, handguards, muzzle device, sights, ect. This reduces the cost for those wanting their rifles coated, and not having to pay for parts they already have or were going to swap out anyway. Checkout WMD Guns here.

Specifications:

LOWER RECEIVER: Billet 7075-T6 Aluminum Machined To Mil Spec Dimensions, Front Magazine Well Finger Grips, Nib-X Nickel Boron Coated For Durability

UPPER RECEIVER: Mil-Spec 7075-T6 Aluminum Forging With M4 Feed Ramps. Nib-X Coated For Lubricity And Durability

BARREL: Match Grade Chrome Moly Vanadium Steel, 1:7 Twist, 16″ Government Or M4 Profile, Carbine Gas System, Nitromet QPQ Salt Bath Nitrided In The Bore For Extended Life And Accuracy, Nib-X Coated On The Outside For Durability And Heat Dissipation

BARREL EXTENSION: NiB-X Coated Barrel Extension For Extremely Smooth Locking And Unlocking With The Bolt

GAS SYSTEM: Low Profile Gas Block, CNC Machined From 4140 Steel And Nib-X Finished, Nitromet QPQ Carbine Length Gas Tube, Direct Impingement

BOLT CARRIER GROUP: M16 Profile, Mil-Spec MP Tested, Nib-X Coated For Reliability And Ease Of Cleaning, Properly Staked Gas Key

FIRE CONTROL GROUP: Hammer, Trigger and Disconnect coated in NiB-X for lower pull force (<6 lbs) and smooth reset

BUFFER: Carbine Buffer

SIGHTS: Optics Ready

RECEIVER EXTENSION: 6 Position Mil-Spec 7075-T6 Aluminum, Nib-X Coated Inside And Out

Made In The USA!

Also available in the "Ultimate Chassis" with a more traditional black topcoat

Downloads
    Uploads
    I'd like to see this from Noveske or BCM.
    WWW.TACTICALYELLOWVISOR.NET

Downloads
    Uploads
    I like the idea, but ouch on the price point.. I know it's nibx everywhere but cheaper options would be a plus.

Sent from my IPhone, please ignore spelling mistakes. Siri is dumb.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Judicator View Post
    I like the idea, but ouch on the price point.. I know it's nibx everywhere but cheaper options would be a plus.

Sent from my IPhone, please ignore spelling mistakes. Siri is dumb.
    Those were exactly my thoughts. If they could bring the cost down because I don't require a NiB gas block, barrel nut, receiver extension, along with a bunch of other small parts that rarely wear out or needs the extra lubricity that NiB offers I think it maybe more appealing.

Like rob says if BCM, Noveske, or a lot of other manufacturers offered this type of option, it would save me some money and a bunch of extra parts that will never be used from flooding my parts bin.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Judicator View Post
    Same here.
    Wonderful idea, just a little high.
    Ground Defense 1, Blade Defense 1, Defensive Pistol 1 & 2, Aliance Shoot House, When Things Go Bad, YSINTG, Carbine 1, DART Medical, NRA Range Safety Officer
    david@damagephotos.com
    Damage Photos on Facebook
    @damage_photos on Instagram
    Use DAMAGE15 to save 15% at Third Pin Threads
    Save 10% "JOINORDIE" http://cmttac.com/

Downloads
    Uploads
    I'm waiting to see someone slide on a stock, hand guard, and grip, and call it their "latest build"

Sorry, being a smart ass, just couldn't help myself...

FT
    NRA Life Member
    Basket full of Deplorables Life Member

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by FortTom View Post
    I'm waiting to see someone slide on a stock, hand guard, and grip, and call it their "latest build"

Sorry, being a smart ass, just couldn't help myself...

FT
    Well, I see your forum privileges work just fine. We were missing a bit of FT smart assery around here.

Downloads
    Uploads
    I would be interested in this if they just offered maybe a upper/lower combo in Nickel boron.