Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Yes, BHW makes the Select Line.

The fluted ones should be a pretty good indicator if you're familiar with BHW's work, which is exceptional in my opinion.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by UWone77 View Post
    Yes, BHW makes the Select Line.

The fluted ones should be a pretty good indicator if you're familiar with BHW's work, which is exceptional in my opinion.
    Personally I'm not a fan of the spiral fluting. While I can appreciate the technology and craftsmanship, it's just not something I personally care for the look of. Maybe it is was melonited or finished after the fluting I would, but I don't like the combination of bare metal and finished metal. Seems "unfinished" to me. On the other hand, I have a 7.62x39 upper I built with a Yankee Hill Machine 16" barrel that has their scalloped? fluting and I like the look. Don't know why, I just do. To each his own!

Downloads
    Uploads
    I was actually talking about BHW price/performance vs the fluting. I'm neutral on fluting. Not a fan or a proponent. If I had to choose, I'd rather spend my money on something other than flutes.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by UWone77 View Post
    I was actually talking about BHW price/performance vs the fluting. I'm neutral on fluting. Not a fan or a proponent. If I had to choose, I'd rather spend my money on something other than flutes.
    My bad. I just automatically associate the fluting with them. My buddy's .308 build with the 20" Select barrel is very accurate so far and he hasn't even really broken it in. I am really leaning towards using the RA 18" MEDCON barrel on my next build when I do one of my Mega Arms billet sets.