Downloads
    Uploads

Feb. 2 Chris Kyle Day

In case you haven't heard Gov. Abbot of Texas declared today as a Chris Kyle Memorial Day.

http://www.cnn.com/2015/01/31/us/texas-chris-kyle-day/
    DEUTERONOMY 6:5
    flickr
    facebook
    The gift of mental power comes from God, Divine Being, and if we concentrate our minds on that truth, we become in tune with this great power - Nikola Telsa

Downloads
    Uploads
    That's my state!

Downloads
    Uploads
    I been hearing this float around the interwebs for the past couple days. I will say, that's pretty neat. Tara must be proud.

Downloads
    Uploads
    We should all be proud of all our troops, LEO, medics and anyone else in public service. They all work to make America a better place with their efforts often unappreciated.
    flickr
    facebook
    The gift of mental power comes from God, Divine Being, and if we concentrate our minds on that truth, we become in tune with this great power - Nikola Telsa

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by GOST View Post
    We should all be proud of all our troops, LEO, medics and anyone else in public service. They all work to make America a better place with their efforts often unappreciated.
    ... if only all of America thought like this, and not just folks like you and I.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Maybe with the popularity of American Sniper people will start to realize the importance of the life of one in public service. Now days people are more consumed with animal cruelty than troops dying. It's very sad to think people care more about a dog than a person. Maybe one day these same people will realize that the reason they can feel entitled is because others are willing to lay their life down for their often ridiculous opinions.
    flickr
    facebook

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by GOST View Post
    Maybe one day these same people will realize that the reason they can feel entitled is because others are willing to lay their life down for their often ridiculous opinions.
    This is why I have a problem with the rather large majority of Americans - the failure to realize this above statement. I swear, some of these people ... they need to be learned, real good.

Honestly I feel there is a major lack of [proper] education. That and I think technology only made that worse by making my generation very, very self-centered, oblivious, and unconcerned/disconnected of the world around them. ... we can only hope that one day, they will grow up.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Texas does something great like this, great governor. My governor is under investigation for corruption, his corruption panel to investigate himself, you name it. He also is using tax dollars for the best lawyer... We hate you Cuomo.

A true hero deserves this recognition.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Perfectly stated gost, couldn't agree more.

Thompson, I just barely squeaked in with you as a Generation Y and trust me when I say baby boomers and earlier, think of us poorly and trust us even less. Tough to convince 70 year old dyed in the wool traditionalists that your "responsible" when 90% of your peers are so out of touch with reality.

Downloads
    Uploads
    I drank whiskey to his memory.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by voodoo_man View Post
    I was at work but I'll do the same tonight.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Gin and Tonic here.
    flickr
    facebook

Downloads
    Uploads
    Some Jameson was drank, and I left one out on the table as memorial

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by CK 187 View Post
    Some Jameson was drank, and I left one out on the table as memorial
    As is the tradition.

One glass, half filled, and a piece of bread on top, to keep his place.