Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Downloads
    Uploads

Battle Arms Development Titanium EPS

If you haven't seen them already, Battle Arms Development has released their new EPS pins in Titanium. The Titanium Pins are half the weight of the standard EPS Pins. For those of you that have to have absolutely the lightest components. Stay tuned for more Battle Arms Development products featuring lightweight Titanium components.

Description:

Battle Arms Development Enhanced Pin Set (BAD-EPS) just got better! Now available in natural machine finished Grade 5 Titanium (BAD-EPS-Ti) it is approximately half the weight of the steel BAD-EPS. The BAD-EPS-Ti is perfect for those looking for a lightweight build, competition, or simply seeking the raw titanium finish appeal. Each BAD-EPS-Ti (Enhanced Pin Set - Titanium) set consists of one BAD-ETP-Ti (Enhanced Takedown Pin - Titainum), one EPP (Enhanced Pivot Pin - Titainum), two springs, and two detents. Precison CNC machined from Grade 5 Titanium. The BAD-EPS-Ti have the following improvements and features: - AR15 Compatible - Patent Pending Pivot Pin & Takedown Pin Head Designs - Low Profile Pin Heads - Ambidextrous Safety Compatible - Extended Pin Tips (+0.030" over mil-spec) - Bullet Tip Guide - Patent Pending EZ Guide Channel

Specifications:

Keystone shaped and dimpled pivot pin head, knurled circumference and a reverse angled flat between 1 and 2 o'clock of the take down pin head for improved gripping surface.
    0.030 longer length aids in pushing the pins out, without undue protrusion.
    Low profiled pin heads, the ETP is compatible with ambidextrous selector's right lever.
    Bullet tip guide at the tip of the pins to prevent the bullet or tool from slipping off and scratching the receiver, when a bullet or tool is used to push the pins in
    Easy, hassle free installation. Secondary detent hole and groove milled past the milspec detent hole and groove on the pivot pin, make installation of the pivot pin effortless.
    Weight: 3oz

Downloads
    Uploads
    UW what brand upper is that? It looks to be a perfect match for the BAD-15 lower.
    DEUTERONOMY 6:5
    flickr
    facebook
    The gift of mental power comes from God, Divine Being, and if we concentrate our minds on that truth, we become in tune with this great power - Nikola Telsa

Downloads
    Uploads
    Well those are blingin. Was planning on getting an EPS set after deciding I'd rather have those than the lightweight V7's. Hmmm. I don't know if I can deal with the shine, might be a bit much with a NiB bcg, but certainly a fresh new option.
    -One Nation, Under God

-"The bad news is time flies. The good news is you're the pilot." ~ Michael Althsuler

Downloads
    Uploads
    Supposedly they'll have black, too.

-john

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by GOST View Post
    UW what brand upper is that? It looks to be a perfect match for the BAD-15 lower.
    That's just a Rainier Forged Upper.

And yes, they will have black titanium pins.

Downloads
    Uploads
    UW is it the Gen 2 RA forged upper?
    flickr
    facebook
    The gift of mental power comes from God, Divine Being, and if we concentrate our minds on that truth, we become in tune with this great power - Nikola Telsa

Downloads
    Uploads
    UW is it the Gen 2 RA forged upper?
    That's a mil spec. I believe a Gen2 would be a closer match.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks UW, are the gen 2 uppers the same as the Mega forged ones with different logos?
    flickr
    facebook

Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks UW, are the gen 2 uppers the same as the Mega forged ones with different logos?

Downloads
    Uploads
    You got it.

Mega = RA Gen 2

Downloads
    Uploads
    It's my understanding that a lot of AR parts are like this now (uppers, lowers, BCGs, etc), being the same parts with different logos at differing prices. Daniel Defense is one of the few companies that actually make their own parts, no?

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Thompson View Post
    It's my understanding that a lot of AR parts are like this now (uppers, lowers, BCGs, etc), being the same parts with different logos at differing prices. Daniel Defense is one of the few companies that actually make their own parts, no?
    That is what I have gathered over the years. A handful of companies turn out forged uppers and lowers and put some roll marks on them. Whether this is true, I'm not sure. I can tell you I have a few lowers from different manufacturers and there are no differences apart from finishes. Billet, now that's a different story, those are turned out in house, or should be in theory.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Having Mega as one who makes some of your products is a big plus.
    flickr
    facebook

Downloads
    Uploads
    Forgive me for my lack of knowledge. So then Mega is another good company up there with guys like BCM, DD, Noveske, etc?

Downloads
    Uploads
    Yes, Mega's quality is top notch. The finish on their receivers is quite possibly the best I've seen.
    flickr
    facebook