Uploads
    looks good

Downloads
    Uploads
    Nice
    Just a regular guy.

Downloads
    Uploads
    So I was a little behind schedule with my live fire test but I was able to get out with the wife this weekend.

When I did the final fitting, there seemed to be some friction between the slide and the locking block so I took some fine grit sandpaper and sent over every contact surface on the frame and slide. Lubed it up and took it to the range.

After about 25 rounds, friction was still present so I took apart the gun, removed the lube, lightly sanded and covered the friction area with a sharpie. Ran 50 rounds through the weapon without lube and checked the contact points. Sanded down one more time, lubed up and fired another 50 rounds.

Everything seems to have worked itself out. Very smooth action, and the Zev trigger works very well. Crisp and obvious breaking point.

We ran the g19 against the vp9 and I'm happy that my wife prefers the size of the glock. Reloads on the Vp9 seem easier because of the leaver mag release, and I feel like it is a more accurate pistol.

I think the last thing I will do to the glock is install an aftermarket barrel and hopefully that will take care of the accuracy issues.