Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I've only taken mine to the range once since building it.

Mine is mostly a range toy. Would like to give it a try with coyote hunting. Or hunting of some sort. I have a decent glass on there for the occasion

Downloads
    Uploads
    Plinking, plinking, and more plinking, (a little paper punching, fizzy targets, long range steel gong). Plus varmints on my own property (fox, coyote, raccoon).

Downloads
    Uploads
    I use them for HD, hunting, precision rifle, and general target shooting. Versatile platform

Downloads
    Uploads
    First let me say if you are physically able to train, DO IT! I am on almost 2 years of medical problems keeping me from serious training. I miss it , BAD! I feel my skills deteriorating, I still dry practice and do what I can. I had to sell all my AR's and build a AR pistol due to the need for money and inability to shoot long guns for some time, looking at my 870 makes me cringe. I can shoot still just not for long. No run and gun for a while. I still practice drills just more static. I can't go prone either, kinda screwed.
    I had to make a lot of changes including how and what pistol I carry. I have been doing a lot of dry practice with my Glock from my carry rig.

I guess even now with limitations on my ability I train for defensive purposes mainly. This may seem like work to some but I find it rewarding and fun.

My last AR 15, a pistol.
    Last edited by ZKK; 24 October 2014 at 07:07.

Downloads
    Uploads
    I generally shoot for training at work. Mostly 100 yards and closer and more often than not, it's close in shooting or in a shoot house. I used to love longer range shooting and we have a 1300 yard range now. Unfortunately it takes an act of god or plain old scamming to get in on the long range.