Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Thompson View Post
    Wow - that 2-tone looks wonderful UW. Can't wait to see pics when you're done!
    Might be awhile... everything has been put on hold for this giveaway. I just spent the last 3 days off cleaning out registrations, manual approvals, and updating a spreadsheet with prizes and manufactures.

This should be a pretty smoother shooter though.

Downloads
    Uploads
    UW you almost got me feeling sorry for. Thompson is right though that 2 tone is gonna look great.
    DEUTERONOMY 6:5
    flickr
    facebook
    The gift of mental power comes from God, Divine Being, and if we concentrate our minds on that truth, we become in tune with this great power - Nikola Telsa

Downloads
    Uploads
    I live 10 minutes from UCWRG. I need to see if they'll let me buy direct from them...

Downloads
    Uploads

Umbrella Corporation Weapons Research Group Build

Quote Originally Posted by UWone77 View Post
    You really do. I'm liking the FDE receivers more and more with black, vs black receivers with FDE.

camomike, I actually only have 1 receiver in that picture. The other box has an UCWRG lower parts kit, QMS Trigger, and a black UCWRG Grip 23.

Might be able to sneak in a Billet Set when they come out, but like most of us, I need another Lower like another hole in the head.
    I am new to ARs and in the process of putting together a lower. I have everything, but the trigger. I actually won the lower on FB and received the other parts as gifts. I see you selected QMS over ACT. Also, do recommend combat triggers vs. lighter CMC/Geissele for general purpose rifles? Thanks in advance.
    Last edited by Txfilmmaker; 8 October 2014 at 06:31.
    Facebook - Marty Callan