Threaded View

Downloads
    Uploads

DutyUse's Noveske Project

Well I guess it's official...I'm totally and incurably addicted to these things!

I've been wanting to start a new one of a kind build for awhile now, and it looks like the project is beginning to take shape. I had several boxes waiting for me when I got home from work.

Noveske sent their 13.5" NSR rail & their raptor branded CH.
    BCM sent their 14.5" CHF LW middy barrel & lo-pro gasblock
    Spikes sent their ST-T2 buffer & melonited middy gas tube (spring will be replaced by a sprinco)
    Also received the VLTOR MUR upper, the Impact weapons QD endplate and finally the Lantac Dragon.

Arriving this week also will be the B5 stock, UCWRG lpk, also their grip 23 and one of their new Gen 2 BCG, along with a Geissele SSA-E and a Noveske 60 degree safety selector.

I have two PSA "stealth" lowers shipping to my FFL that I was going to have custom 3D engraved, but after talking with Jason from AB Arms we might just have him do a one off lower which would give us more freedom for design then simply engraving one of these PSA's.

Still debating whether I want to go with "Tungsten" or "Burnt Bronze" for the lower, upper and rail color with black furniture.

Anyway thanks for looking, and I'll continue to update as things progress
    Last edited by DutyUse; 17 September 2014 at 17:58.