Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Downloads
    Uploads

DutyUse's Noveske Project

Fathom Arms Nitride BCG peaking through.

Quote Originally Posted by GOST View Post
    Very nice, FDE furniture would look good on it once it's been Cerakoted Kryptek Mandrake.
    Thank you. As much as I love mandrake I think It wouldn't fit this project very well. Will probably go with a solid color.

But mandrake might look good on a BCM SBR
    Last edited by DutyUse; 1 March 2015 at 02:13.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Thought you said the Noveske was going to BDL to get coated in Krytek Mandrake?
    DEUTERONOMY 6:5
    flickr
    facebook
    The gift of mental power comes from God, Divine Being, and if we concentrate our minds on that truth, we become in tune with this great power - Nikola Telsa

Downloads
    Uploads
    It will still goto BDL, might not come back mandrake though.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Thinking your right Gost. I might need to break this project up into two separate builds.

A gen 3 build that stays the originally planned mandrake. And take the original upper and put it on the gen 2 lower. Hmm so where to find a gen 3 lower

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by DutyUse View Post
    Thinking your right Gost. I might need to break this project up into two separate builds.

A gen 3 build that stays the originally planned mandrake. And take the original upper and put it on the gen 2 lower. Hmm so where to find a gen 3 lower

One just went for over $480 on gun broker, there's another there now that's at 360! AR15 EE has been having a few for a lot less but still out there.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by GaSwamper View Post
    One just went for over $480 on gun broker, there's another there now that's at 360! AR15 EE has been having a few for a lot less but still out there.
    Thank you sir. I appreciate going out of your way to look for one. Reminds me why I love this community.

Hard to get your meaning out over text, at least for me personally, specifically sincerity or sarcasm. UW posted that JoeBob had them in stock for 319$ shipped. One should arrive hopefully this week to my local FFL.