Page 34 of 34 FirstFirst ... 24323334
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Christmas came early! Just got my LEO armory EP cover and Snakehound machine loudner! It's 30 deg and pouring down rain here, but i'm about to throw this thing on and take it for a spin! Thanks again to all the sponsors and a very special thanks to akersc for all your hard work and the very special handwritten thank you card!!! Hope everybody has a great Christmas and new year!!!

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Guinnesseb View Post
    Never put in another thanks to those involved in this.. Mainly akersc! I know there are others but even at a quick glance you see that akersc put her heart and soul into this! Not to diminish what others contributed to this but I think that she deserves a warm round of applause for a job well done.. Being a veteran myself it warms my heart to see someone go above and beyond to support such a worthy cause.. Its people like this that make serving in the military such an honor.. Keep up the great job akersc!!!
    Thank you sir! I'm not even close to being done with helping out our vets. Stay tuned in 2015, big things are coming ☺️

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Downloads
    Uploads

The Official Fisher House Charity Project

Quote Originally Posted by Iron_stomach View Post
    Christmas came early! Just got my LEO armory EP cover and Snakehound machine loudner! It's 30 deg and pouring down rain here, but i'm about to throw this thing on and take it for a spin! Thanks again to all the sponsors and a very special thanks to akersc for all your hard work and the very special handwritten thank you card!!! Hope everybody has a great Christmas and new year!!!
    Awesome. Jeff at LEO said to clean the EPC off with some CLP before installing.

Downloads
    Uploads
    I came home to a very nice surprise. Jason from Jason Winnie Leather sent this to me with a very sweet note. I immediately put my shield in it and put it on. I love this thing so much. It is comfy and just plain awesome!

PS I am posting this here because of the reason behind it. I'll put a review up on the holster thread once I've had time with her!

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by akersc View Post
    I came home to a very nice surprise. Jason from Jason Winnie Leather sent this to me with a very sweet note. I immediately put my shield in it and put it on. I love this thing so much. It is comfy and just plain awesome!

PS I am posting this here because of the reason behind it. I'll put a review up on the holster thread once I've had time with her!

Hey akersc, have we told you lately that you're SUPER AWESOME!!! The world needs more people like you and computalotapus. Thank you.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Got your 6 View Post
    Hey akersc, have we told you lately that you're SUPER AWESOME!!! The world needs more people like you and computalotapus. Thank you.
    Thank you, that just made my morning ☺️ Merry Christmas!

Downloads
    Uploads
    Merry Christmas and God bless, akersc and computalotapus!
    Facebook - Marty Callan

Downloads
    Uploads
    Merry Christmas to you and your family as well :)
    Quote Originally Posted by Txfilmmaker View Post
    Merry Christmas and God bless, akersc and computalotapus!

Downloads
    Uploads
    Thank you all for the kind words but honestly she did all the work on this.
    Just a regular guy.

Downloads
    Uploads

Downloads
    Uploads
    This article mentions one of the "Fisher House"s. Thought it was pretty cool to see it mentioned in the article.

http://www.bostonglobe.com/metro/201...GhK/story.html