Page 12 of 34 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Same here, no refund for me. I will contact the owner of a fairly large firearms related forum I'm on to see if I can advertise this there.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

Downloads
    Uploads
    THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by oilspill View Post
    Same here, no refund for me. I will contact the owner of a fairly large firearms related forum I'm on to see if I can advertise this there.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

Downloads
    Uploads
    Thank you for your very kind words. We are going to keep going as of now, hopefully we can get this goal met.
    Quote Originally Posted by Got your 6 View Post
    You haven't failed at all. You've done more than most. Those of us that have donated have done so not because of the prizes but because you've shown us a way to help those who have given us the freedom we hold so dear. You haven't even come close to failing. At least give me a few minutes to donate a little more.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Thank you Dave!
    Quote Originally Posted by ArsonMachine View Post
    Stick has shared it a few times. That is how we heard of it. I say keep it going if you can. I will see what we can do to get it spread around at all. And if you do decide to cancel it, keep my $$ as well. I don't want it back. -Dave

Downloads
    Uploads
    Thank you so much.
    Quote Originally Posted by Got your 6 View Post
    You haven't failed at all. You've done more than most. Those of us that have donated have done so not because of the prizes but because you've shown us a way to help those who have given us the freedom we hold so dear. You haven't even come close to failing. At least give me a few minutes to donate a little more.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Roger that. Thank you :)
    Quote Originally Posted by Soisauss View Post
    Guess I;ve been missing quite a bit here, but yeah, I don't take returns :)

Downloads
    Uploads
    Thank you. I am very proud to even have been part of this, I am just disappointed that I couldn't rally everyone and get the goal met sooner. I am going to keep it open a bit longer in hopes that things turn around. Thank you again for you kind words and your service!
    Quote Originally Posted by Guinnesseb View Post
    Like others have said.... No returns here either!! This was never about the giveaway for me just as i imagine it was for most others. This is about supporting an outstanding organization that has been a god send to many families.. My only regret is that i could not contribute more.. Will donate more friday when i get paid in hopes of this reaching the goal... Regardless, no refunds this way please... Keep up the great work and don't keep thinking that you have failed... You have done more than most and that's something to be proud of!!!!

Downloads
    Uploads
    UPDATE: We are going to leave the Fisher House Fundraiser up for 60 more days (or less if the goal is hit before that). We are at $4030 as of 5 minutes ago. Now I really need EVERYONES help! We are not going to hit this goal the rate we are going, it took 30 days to get to $4k. I need everyone to pass this along, it is posted on IG under @Chivegoddess - @RainierArms and Facebook on the Four Guys Guns page and Modern Arms and Stickman. So please share and if you know of any companies out there that would be willing to donate as well, that would be great. I really want to make this happen and I know that this community can do it, I have seen it! So please take the time to pass this along, and if anyone wants to talk to me personally send me a PM and I will give you contact information.

Thank you all who have donated and have be kind to me when I was down, I really do appreciate it. NOW LETS MAKE THIS HAPPEN!!!!!!

Downloads
    Uploads
    Sorry I can't help out more. Between the kid on the way and other responsibilities, I keep wishing I had a bigger paycheck

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by aatheiss View Post
    Sorry I can't help out more. Between the kid on the way and other responsibilities, I keep wishing I had a bigger paycheck
    Aatheiss, I'm not involved with the Fisher House charity drive here. I have been in other FH drives in the past, though. I do occasionally PM Comp and Akersc, just to see how things are shaping up.
    I know that they won't mind me speaking for other folks, when I say that there's no need to apologize if cash is a little limited. Most people in my life's experience has had times when the old cash cow wasn't exactly giving up milk. Especially in today's economy. But there are other ways that you can help that are just as valuable as cash. Hit up all your friends, co-workers, gun buddies, etc. Spread the word about this amazing raffle and what a good cause it really is. If you're not 100% sure of exactly how many ways the Fisher House helps Veterans, young and old, google a bit. Sometimes two feet and a heart beat can beat a hand flush with cash, if you know what I mean. Again, I'm sure, unless someone has the brain of an ape, everyone understands, for a multitude of reasons, someone might be a little cash strapped at the moment, but if you have a face book page, you can post it there, etc. Think it through. There are a lot of things you can do to drive folks to this cause, and the chance to win some freaking awesome prizes, without having to write a check or donate cash online. And if you can think of a thing or two, you might have a friend with another idea or two, and so on and so on. And maybe they can spare 10 or 100 bucks or so. If you and other folks can help that way, those 10 dollar and 20 and well whatever amount will start adding up.

Thanks for caring enough to share your position as far as finances go, I've had some leaner days in my life also. I've sort of been blessed a bit. Who knows, that could change tomorrow. But just try to think of a way you can spread the word. Every campaign needs "foot soldiers" also. You can fight for right in other ways.

Thanks for your response, and if you can, try to help in other ways, other than finances.

From a Vet to a Vet, thanks,

FT
    NRA Life Member
    Basket full of Deplorables Life Member

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by FortTom View Post
    Aatheiss, I'm not involved with the Fisher House charity drive here. I have been in other FH drives in the past, though. I do occasionally PM Comp and Akersc, just to see how things are shaping up.
    I know that they won't mind me speaking for other folks, when I say that there's no need to apologize if cash is a little limited. Most people in my life's experience has had times when the old cash cow wasn't exactly giving up milk. Especially in today's economy. But there are other ways that you can help that are just as valuable as cash. Hit up all your friends, co-workers, gun buddies, etc. Spread the word about this amazing raffle and what a good cause it really is. If you're not 100% sure of exactly how many ways the Fisher House helps Veterans, young and old, google a bit. Sometimes two feet and a heart beat can beat a hand flush with cash, if you know what I mean. Again, I'm sure, unless someone has the brain of an ape, everyone understands, for a multitude of reasons, someone might be a little cash strapped at the moment, but if you have a face book page, you can post it there, etc. Think it through. There are a lot of things you can do to drive folks to this cause, and the chance to win some freaking awesome prizes, without having to write a check or donate cash online. And if you can think of a thing or two, you might have a friend with another idea or two, and so on and so on. And maybe they can spare 10 or 100 bucks or so. If you and other folks can help that way, those 10 dollar and 20 and well whatever amount will start adding up.

Thanks for caring enough to share your position as far as finances go, I've had some leaner days in my life also. I've sort of been blessed a bit. Who knows, that could change tomorrow. But just try to think of a way you can spread the word. Every campaign needs "foot soldiers" also. You can fight for right in other ways.

Thanks for your response, and if you can, try to help in other ways, other than finances.

From a Vet to a Vet, thanks,

FT
    Thank you for that. I agree 100%, any help its appreciated, I need the word spread. Every little bit helps, even if that help is in the form of sharing a post. I could not have said this any better FT, so again thank you!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Downloads
    Uploads
    I am new here and was only able to donate $10 (for now) but I have plastered links to this fundraiser and thread on my FB wall as well as about 15 gun/man cave FB groups i am on hoping to spread the word and get this project to its goal. Hope this helps!
    Last edited by BIGnTALL83; 16 October 2014 at 18:36.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by BIGnTALL83 View Post
    I am new here and was only able to donate $10 (for now) but I have plastered links to this fundraiser and thread on my FB wall as well as about 15 gun/man cave FB groups i am on hoping to spread the word and get this project to its goal. Hope this helps!
    Thank you so much! 😊

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Downloads
    Uploads
    Just shared the link to my local tristate firearm page on facebook, and since it's indiana, there's plenty of gun nuts willing to chive in (get it? hahaha...I'm lame.....)
    BRUUUHHHH....Do you EVEN OPERATE?!?!

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by akersc View Post
    UPDATE: We are going to leave the Fisher House Fundraiser up for 60 more days (or less if the goal is hit before that). We are at $4030 as of 5 minutes ago. Now I really need EVERYONES help! We are not going to hit this goal the rate we are going, it took 30 days to get to $4k. I need everyone to pass this along, it is posted on IG under @Chivegoddess - @RainierArms and Facebook on the Four Guys Guns page and Modern Arms and Stickman. So please share and if you know of any companies out there that would be willing to donate as well, that would be great. I really want to make this happen and I know that this community can do it, I have seen it! So please take the time to pass this along, and if anyone wants to talk to me personally send me a PM and I will give you contact information.

Thank you all who have donated and have be kind to me when I was down, I really do appreciate it. NOW LETS MAKE THIS HAPPEN!!!!!!
    Awesome...