Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by UWone77 View Post
    Don't buy a dremel. Then you'll be tempted to use it.

Call the manufacturer before you do anything and see if they will take a look at it and/or replace it.
    This made me LOL.

Quote Originally Posted by Eric View Post
    STOP doing that! Without the FP in place there's a chance you can lock the thing up. If it's a complete factory upper get the manufacturer on the phone and inquire what they suggest. Otherwise, clean, lube, shoot, then report back.
    Learned something new this morning! Not that I've ever done it, but it's good to know not to.

I should quit the internet for the day while I'm ahead... :D
    Ground Defense 1, Blade Defense 1, Defensive Pistol 1 & 2, Aliance Shoot House, When Things Go Bad, YSINTG, Carbine 1, DART Medical, NRA Range Safety Officer
    david@damagephotos.com
    Damage Photos on Facebook
    @damage_photos on Instagram
    Use DAMAGE15 to save 15% at Third Pin Threads
    Save 10% "JOINORDIE" http://cmttac.com/

Downloads
    Uploads
    I can't figure a way the upper could be out of spec unless the dowel pin index is cut by hand. So it's most likely that the dowel pin was installed badly or that you massively overtightened the barrel nut. If it was the manufacturer's fault, take it up with them. Or, instead of using a dremel, use epoxy to fill in the gaps. Feed ramps don't need to be perfect, they only cease to function correctly when there are sharp edges to catch on.

Downloads
    Uploads
    This can happen. I have seen Colt uppers that were just as bad and they functioned 100%. I would shoot it first before dedicating energy to a non-issue.
    Owner/Instructor- Semper Paratus Arms
    www.semperparatusarms.com

Master Armorer/R&D- SIONICS Weapon Systems
    www.sionicsweaponsystems.com

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Iraqgunz View Post
    This can happen. I have seen Colt uppers that were just as bad and they functioned 100%. I would shoot it first before dedicating energy to a non-issue.
    That's the plan Stan. Now excited to shoot this sucker. Been sitting in the safe for to long.

Thanks all for the advice though. Appreciate it a lot.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Downloads
    Uploads

M4 Barrel Extension Question

Ok took the bad boy out shooting today. Was fun and my buddy loved it. It fed fine, shot fine, all that. Only issue......my rail started to come off from the recoil. Damn me for not tightening it enough
    Sorry for crappy photo. It's dark and an indoor range. Also love the dragon. Fireballs near my face. Darn indoor ranges.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk