Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 84

Thread: The MagPod

  1. #31
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    TN
    Posts
    7,592
    Downloads
    10
    Uploads
    4
    Rumor has it a trailer for The Force Awakens will be released within a month.
    DEUTERONOMY 6:5
    flickr
    facebook
    The gift of mental power comes from God, Divine Being, and if we concentrate our minds on that truth, we become in tune with this great power - Nikola Telsa

  2. #32
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    PNW
    Posts
    13,593
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Computalotapus View Post
    So jealous. I collect on a lower scale.. Star Wars Legos ( Original Trilogy only)
    I find the more expensive sets are really the only one worth collecting, especially the ones geared to ... really adults!

  3. #33
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Third World State of MI
    Posts
    1,739
    Downloads
    15
    Uploads
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by UWone77 View Post
    I find the more expensive sets are really the only one worth collecting, especially the ones geared to ... really adults!

    Oh but you have never purchased the collector series..none of them are below $200 and the 4' Star Destroyer is over $350. The light saber is cool and its in the list. Currently working on the Stormtrooper uniform. Bobafett's helmet is on the list as well.

    But Legos collector sets are not cheap by any means. I have put rifle parts on hold to pick up collector releases.

  4. #34
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    PNW
    Posts
    13,593
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Computalotapus View Post
    Oh but you have never purchased the collector series..none of them are below $200 and the 4' Star Destroyer is over $350. The light saber is cool and its in the list. Currently working on the Stormtrooper uniform. Bobafett's helmet is on the list as well.

    But Legos collector sets are not cheap by any means. I have put rifle parts on hold to pick up collector releases.
    My wife was like... WTF when I picked up the Sandcrawler and Ewok Village.

    We need our own thread Comp.

  5. #35
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    WA
    Posts
    3,859
    Downloads
    1
    Uploads
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by UWone77 View Post
    My wife was like... WTF when I picked up the Sandcrawler and Ewok Village.

    We need our own thread Comp.
    Lol...Ewok village...

  6. #36
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    1,940
    Downloads
    3
    Uploads
    0
    In for the Star Wars thread if I can find all my old stuff. I had a lot of it when it was re released in 1997. I have the entire set of Star Wars PEZ dispensers in the basement packed away somewhere. That was my hobby, collecting PEZ dispensers.

  7. #37
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Midwest
    Posts
    564
    Downloads
    1
    Uploads
    0
    I nominate this thread for huge-est, most giant tangent from the original subject; ever...

  8. #38
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Third World State of MI
    Posts
    1,739
    Downloads
    15
    Uploads
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Gaspipeshooter View Post
    I nominate this thread for huge-est, most giant tangent from the original subject; ever...
    Squirrel.....

  9. #39
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    TN
    Posts
    7,592
    Downloads
    10
    Uploads
    4
    Quote Originally Posted by Gaspipeshooter View Post
    I nominate this thread for huge-est, most giant tangent from the original subject; ever...
    WHAT!?!
    Magpod->Star Trek Escapepod->Star Wars
    It's like 6 degrees of Kevin Bacon, Makes perfect sense.

  10. #40
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Pennsylvania
    Posts
    1,768
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by GOST View Post
    WHAT!?!
    Magpod->Star Trek Escapepod->Star Wars
    It's like 6 degrees of Kevin Bacon, Makes perfect sense.
    I'm sorry - did I miss the Star Trek part of the thread? I thought it was just MagPod -> Star Wars

  11. #41
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Mesa, AZ
    Posts
    47
    Downloads
    2
    Uploads
    0
    Well, the little tabs on my FSP adjustment tool on my Multitasker 3 broke off, and so Shane sent me a replacement (all metal instead of the plastic one it originally came with)

    Broken one:



    New one:




    And he also threw in a couple MagPods!






    Thanks again Shane, I truely appreciate everything!

  12. #42
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Pennsylvania
    Posts
    1,768
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Initial Dealer Roster:
    Battle Arms Development
    BlackPoint Tactical
    Brownells, Inc.
    F3 Tactical, Inc.
    Griffin Industries
    Gun Galleries Inc.
    Harris Tactical
    Joe Bob Outfitters.com
    King Shooters Supplies
    Rainier Arms
    SKD Tactical
    The Armory Inc.
    The Gun Vault Utah
    Tactical Distributors
    VF Gunners
    Weapon Outfitters

    Street price should be around $20 for a 3-pack.

  13. #43
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    PNW
    Posts
    13,593
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    I'm loving the Magpod. Works as good as it looks so far.

  14. #44
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Pennsylvania
    Posts
    1,768
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by UWone77 View Post
    I'm loving the Magpod. Works as good as it looks so far.
    Yeah ... just keeping rubbing it in why don't ya

  15. #45
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Mesa, AZ
    Posts
    47
    Downloads
    2
    Uploads
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by UWone77 View Post
    I'm loving the Magpod. Works as good as it looks so far.
    Quote Originally Posted by Thompson View Post
    Yeah ... just keeping rubbing it in why don't ya
    I'll be trying mine out tomorrow.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •