Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by FortTom View Post
    I just saw them on Stickman's FB page, and apparently they do come in black. Might want to visit, because they are giving some away. I'd love to win about six of those!. Look like they're ready for hard core usage, probably way more than your average shooter is going to put them through.

And thanks, UWone77, for the shameless plug....
    I asked because I have a box of 10 right now, ready to give to Stick.... looks like they were all FDE.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Hey guys, we'll be releasing both black and olive drab versions of the OPFOR at Shot Show this year.

Downloads
    Uploads
    I've needed to get a few more mag pouches. Think I'll order a few to try out :D

Downloads
    Uploads
    The limitless look bulky to me,presumably due to the QD functionality?

Also, just once I'd like to see a video for a gun product with regular dudes wearing jeans and a t-shirt and a normal belt. I realize that isn't the target market here, just something I thought of after watching yet another Multicam-ridden vid.

Which goes bring to mind,will these pouches work on a regular belt? It almost looks like enough travel could be built into the mechanism to make it close down to a 1.75" or 1.5" belt.
    WWW.TACTICALYELLOWVISOR.NET

Downloads
    Uploads
    Rob_s these pictures might help change your mind. When seen by themselves the OPFORs do appear to be a bit bulky but when you compare them side by side with other magazine carry options you're get a whole new perspective.

Here you see the OPFOR mounted along side an HSGI TACO on their MOLLE drop leg panel.

This is that same configuration in profile. Note you can see the top of the TACO over the OPFOR.

Now here is the same shot just in reverse. Note that the TACO completely obscures the OPFOR that's behind it.

Just to be clear, we shot the profile shots from a tripod and we made sure the drop leg was positioned the exact distance from the lens in both shots.

We hope that clears up the issue about the size of the OPFOR.
    You can check out the links to see the hi-rez images here:
    Image 1
    Image 2
    Image 3

Downloads
    Uploads
    And finally if that wasn't enough for you, here is an inside look (literally) of how our Lidless Magazine Retention works. Enjoy.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Another vote for the Fastmags. I have one on my duty belt.

Downloads
    Uploads

Just came to brag a little...

This carrier has the strongest retention on the market and releases into your hand instantly:

It is not intended to replace all the "long-term storage" pouches out there but is the go-to for speed reloads and none can take a beating like this video shows. It fits any belt up to 2" and MOLLE/PALS webbing without any extra parts. Super low profile.

Send me a PM for a coupon code if you are interested. Thanks.

www.warfytr.com