Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast
    Downloads
    Uploads

New Site Sponsor: ROG Tactical

ROG Tactical has signed up with Weapon Evolution as a Site Sponsor. Over the years, I've made several orders with ROG Tactical, and they've always delivered fast and inquires handled professionally. If you haven't heard of ROG Tactical, they are one of the biggest stocking dealers of Noveske Rifleworks products.

Check out ROG Tactical on their website here: http://www.rogtac.com/

Or their Facebook page here: https://www.facebook.com/ROGtactical

ROG Tactical (Rush Outdoor Group, LLC) is a non-FFL online retailer of AR-Platform components and accessories, as well as general shooting and tactical gear. Our physical inventory is constantly growing and we are currently an Authorized Dealer for the following Manufacturers:

Aimpoint
    ALG Defense
    Battle Arms Development
    Centurion Arms
    Cross Machine Tool (CMT Tactical)
    Daniel Defense
    Elzetta
    EOTech
    Gear Sector
    Geissele
    Griffin Armament
    Lantac
    Lewis Machine & Tool (LMT)
    LWRCi
    M34 Tactical
    Maxpedition
    Naroh Arms
    Noveske Rifleworks
    Odin Works
    Primary Weapons Systems
    Rainier Arms
    Samson Mfg
    SIONICS Weapon Systems
    Spike's Tactical
    Tactical Tailor
    Templar Custom
    Troy
    Umbrella Corporation
    Unity Tactical
    V7 Weapon Systems
    Viking Tactics (VTAC)
    VLTOR

In addition to the Manufacturers listed above, we also have accounts at several National Distributors, giving us access to thousands of items. If there is a product you want, but do not see on our website, send us an email at sales@rogtac.com and let us give you a very competitive quote and an estimated timeframe of product availability.

Most of the prices of the items on our website are regulated by Manufacturer MAP Policies. What this means is that the manufacturer sets the lowest price that an authorized dealer can advertise, in order to maintain a fair and competitive market. However, since there are unauthorized dealers out there that are not held to MAP policies, we do our best to match competitor prices. On occassion, we may also have coupon codes available upon request (sales@rogtac.com).

Contact Info:

If you have any questions, feel free to contact us at sales@rogtac.com. You may contact via phone at 951-268-9988, but email is the preferred method and will generally receive the quickest response time. Email is preferred as it provides a record of all correspondence.

Mailing Address:

Rush Outdoor Group, LLC
    7056 Archibald St.
    Ste 102-414
    Eastvale, CA 92880

Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks, will have to check your site out.

FT
    NRA Life Member
    Deplorables Life Member
    Bible and Gun Clinger
    Filthy Stinking Wal Mart Shopper

Downloads
    Uploads
    Always buy from them, love their prices and fast shipping. Welcome and thx for being a sponsor!

Downloads
    Uploads
    Thank you for the sponsorship! I've only got to order once from yall but it got here quickly. I'd order more but everything goes so quickly because of the great pricing!

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mike's customer service at ROG is top notch.
    DEUTERONOMY 6:5
    flickr
    facebook
    The gift of mental power comes from God, Divine Being, and if we concentrate our minds on that truth, we become in tune with this great power - Nikola Telsa

Downloads
    Uploads
    I've bought several items from them and have nothing but good things to say! Always an excellent experience!

Downloads
    Uploads
    I purchased a WML-HSP from them at a hell of a price. Shipped really fast. They are definitely GTG in my book.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Welcome aboard. Love the neat/clean website look. I'm predicting some transactions in the future

Downloads
    Uploads
    Welcome aboard!
    Ground Defense 1, Blade Defense 1, Defensive Pistol 1 & 2, Aliance Shoot House, When Things Go Bad, YSINTG, Carbine 1, DART Medical, NRA Range Safety Officer
    david@damagephotos.com
    Damage Photos on Facebook
    @damage_photos on Instagram
    Use DAMAGE15 to save 15% at Third Pin Threads
    Save 10% "JOINORDIE" http://cmttac.com/

Downloads
    Uploads
    Welcome!

Downloads
    Uploads
    ROG is top notch.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Thank you, UWone77, for the introduction and to everyone else, thank you for the warm welcome! I see lots of familiar user names here, so i feel at home already! Feel free to PM or email me with any questions or requests. Email is the preferred method, as I can reply at all hours of the day.

Mike Ko
    sales@rogtac.com
    ROG Tactical

http://www.rogtac.com

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by GOST View Post
    Mike's customer service at ROG is top notch.
    Another +1 to that.....always on the ball and fast shipping,updates, and great prices

Quote Originally Posted by ROG View Post
    Thank you, UWone77, for the introduction and to everyone else, thank you for the warm welcome! I see lots of familiar user names here, so i feel at home already! Feel free to PM or email me with any questions or requests. Email is the preferred method, as I can reply at all hours of the day.

Mike Ko
    sales@rogtac.com
    Welcome !!!!

Downloads
    Uploads
    Great company, thanks for your support

Downloads
    Uploads
    Looks like ROG is having a coupon code since order shipment times will be slightly delayed. From their FB page:

Order processing and shipping times will be impacted from 9/27/14 to 10/4/14. Orders placed during these dates will experience a 5-7 day delay. For your patience, a 10% discount code is being offered for all orders during the impacted dates and will be valid through 10/5/14. Please enter the following coupon code in your shopping cart.
    *10% off Coupon Code: SAVE10