Hi, new to the forum and wanted to pick people's brains. I didn't see this covered in any threads (used the search) also not positive this is the best part of the forum for this so please forgive my ignorance.

I want to start carrying concealed, don't carry now. I wanted to know what set ups (I.e. Locations of carry and type of carry works for some of you). I am what I would say a medium build, 5'11" at 180 lbs. I am not thin but not over weight but I do have what I consider a small gut I am working to get ride off. I generally wear pants and a t-shirt. Fall and spring a light coat and winter a heavy coat as it gets cold here in Vermont. I want to come up with a decent way to carry so I can train in that set up before actually carrying. Where I work we can't carry now but I would talk to the boss to see if that can change (big active shooter push going on). I sit for a few hours at a time at work or driving. I also stand and walk around a lot. Off of work I work on fixing up my house and my parents house. I also work on cars, to give an idea of movements I make and positions I am in. Thank you for any advice. It is highly appreciated.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk