Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Downloads
    Uploads

Prayers for mike at Blowndeadline

Mike at Blowndeadline had a major catastrophe happen today. His shop he was doing his cerakote Magic caught fire today. He stated via IG that he is ok but has some minor smoke inhalation and minor burns.

Glad he is ok but as a business owner this is a major setback to say the least. Sending prayers and good vibes his way until he can get everything squared away. Looks be be a total loss according to Mike. Let's all send some thoughts and prayers his way.

Last edited by Dstrbdmedic167; 13 December 2014 at 17:06.

Downloads
    Uploads
    That's horrible, Mike was getting recognized as the best in the business. It's good no one was hurt. Hopefully insurance will take care of a lot of it. I pray that there is a quick recovery, the industry needs him back.
    DEUTERONOMY 6:5
    flickr
    facebook
    The gift of mental power comes from God, Divine Being, and if we concentrate our minds on that truth, we become in tune with this great power - Nikola Telsa

Downloads
    Uploads
    holy cow hope he is ok Prayers sent

Downloads
    Uploads
    And lo, the genesis of the new "scorched mitten" finish.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Just saw this on FB, rough stuff there. Hate to see it happen and glad no serious injuries. Hope nobody here had a gun in the shop, that would just add insult.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Same just so this on FB as well. Didn't realize it was that bad until you posted the picture medic. Ouch; talk about a crappy ending to 2014. But on the flip side, glad you scathed relatively unharmed Mike.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Hope he has insurance.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Just saw this on his facebook.. Absolutely horrible but glad no was was hurt.. Terrible loss and hopefully it wont hurt the business.. Does great work..

Downloads
    Uploads
    Just saw the picture in my feed...tragic! I hope he was well insured and all his own guns were not in there, although based on the picture they may have been...

Downloads
    Uploads
    Just saw it too, that sucks. Prayers sent and I read his In force weapon light survived... Hell of a product recommendation. Good luck man

Downloads
    Uploads
    Glad he and his family are ok. At least he will have the new shop soon. I hope.

Downloads
    Uploads
    I thought I'd share this for anyone interested. I'll probably get one

Downloads
    Uploads
    I am just glad Mike and his family is ok. Mike was working out of his shop in his backyard while he was waiting on his store front shop to be opened. thought and prayes go out to him and his family. I am going to reach out to him as he is local-ish to me and see if I can help him with anything.
    Just a regular guy.

Downloads
    Uploads
    It sucks to see this happen to him. I love seeing his new coating jobs in my FB feed. It's a shame that rumors have already started, but I guess it's to be expected with social media. Hopefully he comes out on top of this thing in the end. From his posts, he does have insurance, but that is not going to cover everything (e.g. customer equipment), or will take a while to reimburse them from insurance coverage, from what I get from the posts. Seems he is going to auction off some of his personal stuff to reimburse people for what was lost.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Glad everyone is OK and hopefully customers with property at the shop at the time of the fire will be patient and understanding