Welcome to Stickman's 100k Winners Thread. In this thread, we'll announce winners. I know you've waited awhile, so we're going to start giving out prizes for about a month, several prizes every other or third day. Keep watching this thread! We'll update this main post with the names of the winners as they are drawn. Stick and I have day jobs, so if we aren't 100% on schedule, don't send us hate mail.

Also, you don't have to be present to win, but check the page often in case your screen name pops up.

Rules for claiming your prize:

1. Send me a PM when we are completely done with the drawing. (I may contact you sooner)
2. I will not be chasing down winners and begging them to take their prize. After I attempt to contact you, I will wait 72 hours. If the winner has not responded, the prize will go to another winner.
3. Some of the prizes will be shipped directly to you from the manufacturer, so some of you are on their time table.
4. Please be patient as I won't be shipping anything out for up to 3 weeks. (waiting to consolidate trips to UPS)
5. No whining, No complaining your prize has a minor mark, shipping times, ect.... again No whining. If you're having to claim that you're not whining, then you are.
6. Be sure to "like" our sponsors and thank them for their contributions making this giveaway happen.

A few things to keep in mind. If for some reason you don't like your prize, it sucks to get free stuff, but there are no exchanges, or negotiations for something else. If you want to negotiate with another winner, that's up to you. Don't get us involved. I've already heard some rumblings on other boards what people plan to do if they win (ie sell the prizes) Now that's up to you, but just remember your fellow gun owners and the sponsors also see what you do. Don't be that guy.

Use some common sense and that inner voice