Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Ride4frnt View Post
    Yeah. Bring them royals to Baltimore!

Damn right. Love that match up. They can not maintain the post season stats. 7 stolen bases to get them to the post season. Will not happen against the Orioles catchers. Mediocre offense with no long ball hitters against O's pitching.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Ride4frnt View Post
    Yeah. Bring them royals to Baltimore!
    Looks like the O's are getting beaten by the team of Destiny here....

Downloads
    Uploads
    Ned Freaking Yost. I swear the man is an idiot and this team just seems to be working.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Your team was booted just like that from the Playoffs Ride. I wonder if they Royals are going all the way.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Has any team in 3 series post season, ever swept all the way? I know the Yankees have done it back when it was only 2 but cant seem to find anything on 3 series

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by UWone77 View Post
    Your team was booted just like that from the Playoffs Ride. I wonder if they Royals are going all the way.
    Well if luck follows them like it has been, they'll be unstoppable. Unreal that they could get so many hits on bloops and tappers. Seems like every time the orioles made contact it was right into their gloves. That catch Gordon made in the outfield yesterday was luck. And a few that Cain made were also out there. Overall I'm happy with our season, just wish they would've showed up for these 4 games.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Someone is making a lot of money in Vegas on the Royals.
    DEUTERONOMY 6:5
    flickr
    facebook
    The gift of mental power comes from God, Divine Being, and if we concentrate our minds on that truth, we become in tune with this great power - Nikola Telsa

Downloads
    Uploads
    All I'll say is that it's completely bad ass being in KC right now. Watching this team is the most fun it's been for sports in this town in a long time.

Downloads
    Uploads
    I was hoping KC would have won, but at the beginning of the playoffs I thought either the Cardinals or Giants would win since it seems like one of always does.
    DEUTERONOMY 6:5
    flickr
    facebook
    The gift of mental power comes from God, Divine Being, and if we concentrate our minds on that truth, we become in tune with this great power - Nikola Telsa

Downloads
    Uploads
    I'm one of the lucky guys in the world I think. I got to see two Wold Series games in the stadium in my life. The first was when i was 7 years old. Boston Red Sox vs. St. Louis Cardinals. My Granddad was a Red Sox fan and he bought the tickets for me, my Dad and him to go see the game.

The next time I got to see a World Series game was in San Diego. I was working about a mile from Jack Murphy Stadium. Padres vs. Detroit Tigers. I told my boss at luch time I was going over to the stadium to see if I could get a ticket, went to the ATM and took my last $40 out. The line to get tickets went all around the stadium. In the parking lot, someone asked me if I was looking for a ticket. I said 'Yep'. So, I went to their van, they had a special "buy a Big Gulp" coke for 40 bucks and you get a free ticket with it - gotta love scalper ingenuity. Legally they weren't selling a ticket, they were selling a coke

That was a good game. Kurt hit a 3 run homer in the bottom of the 9th with a full count and it won the game.

Baseball and Nascar are the only things I miss about us not having a TV. We have no reception here in these mountains anyway so..........

I suppose when I retire I'll go ahead and get a TV and service. I'll be able to afford it then maybe. That's a little over 10 years away though.
    Freedom is NEVER Free. We have to work to protect it and even be willing to die to protect it.