Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Downloads
    Uploads

Rainier Arms billet AR-15 build

So I figured it was time to get a 300 blackout after having every popular caliber and then some. I was able to pick up a new Rainier Arms Billet set when they were on sale on Revolvr. So after a couple of weeks the set shipped and I was finally able to pick it up earlier this week.

This set is a thing of beauty. It is identical to the 308 set that I recently won. Of course I'll have to get this set cerekoted bc it deserves that much awesomeness!

I was also able to get a steal on a barrel from Mad Dog Weapon Systems. It is a McGowan made barrel and if it's anything like the other barrels I've received, this will be a sub MOA barrel. It is chambered 300 blackout.

I have most everything else I need to compete the build. Only parts left to get is a rail and muzzle device. Of course I have all the other goodies you can add to her. I'll update as other parts come in. I have also already filed for the stamp and will wait for it to arrive before I actually build this one. I have a can in jail that should come out around/after first of the year.

Anyway looking forward to another great build with awesome components from Rainier!
    Last edited by Dstrbdmedic167; 2 October 2014 at 19:22.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Looks like it's gone be nice Medic. If it shoots as good as your Wolvie it'll be one nice little rifle.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Gonna be keeping an eye on this thread
    Sent from my Windows Phone 8.1
    Just a regular guy.

Downloads
    Uploads
    I'm starting to like this guy... he likes Rainier stuff almost as much as I do.

Carry on Sir.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Nice pile of parts you got there! I'm sure this will turn into a killer build soon.

Goodluck with her :D

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by UWone77 View Post
    I'm starting to like this guy... he likes Rainier stuff almost as much as I do.

Carry on Sir.
    X2....

Man...that new rainier 556 billet set is calling my name...but my wallet is drained..lol...i'll admit i have a slight fetish for some rainier stuff also...there stuff is all over my builds...

Downloads
    Uploads
    Rainier Arms is one of my favorite places to shop as well. This is shaping up to be a really nice build. Tuning in for completion photos.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks guys! Yes I have fallen in love with everything RA has to offer! I know quality when I see it. I also decided to go with a 7" Force rail on this build as well of finish it out.

Like I said I'm going to wait until I get it cerekoted and the stamp comes back before I acutely build this one. Although it's very hard when all the parts are yelling at me to be put together!

Downloads
    Uploads

Rainier Arms billet AR-15 build

That looks nice. I guess you sold me on the set and I really want to try out the MD barrel as well!

Downloads
    Uploads
    Really nice looking reciever set. Rainier keeps knocking it out of the park.
    It's difficult to soar with eagles, when you work with turkeys...

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by tact View Post
    That looks nice. I guess you sold me on the set and I really want to try out the MD barrel as well!
    Always happy to help

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Dstrbdmedic167 View Post
    Always happy to help
    Curious if you have tried or thought about the .277?

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by tact View Post
    Curious if you have tried or thought about the .277?
    I have one already... I was one of the first. It is a great round and serves most all of purposes. This is strickly a just for fun build. Also the 300 is great with subs and that's the other reason I'm doing one that and I have most of the main calibers (223/556, 6.8, .277wlv, 308, 22LR) so this one finished out my series for now.

I love my WLV though it is one of my favorite rifles!

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Dstrbdmedic167 View Post
    I have one already... I was one of the first. It is a great round and serves most all of purposes. This is strickly a just for fun build. Also the 300 is great with subs and that's the other reason I'm doing one that and I have most of the main calibers (223/556, 6.8, .277wlv, 308, 22LR) so this one finished out my series for now.

I love my WLV though it is one of my favorite rifles!

Thanks for your time. I am liking all the info I am seeing on that round...gotta try it.

Thanks again and keep us up to date on your 300 build as it progresses. Take care.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Anxious to hear how that MD barrel performs.
    DEUTERONOMY 6:5
    flickr
    facebook
    The gift of mental power comes from God, Divine Being, and if we concentrate our minds on that truth, we become in tune with this great power - Nikola Telsa