Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Pro Gun Actors

Downloads
    Uploads
    One that's a really big AR fan is UFC Light Heavy Weight Champion Jon "Bones" Jones.
    DEUTERONOMY 6:5
    flickr
    facebook
    The gift of mental power comes from God, Divine Being, and if we concentrate our minds on that truth, we become in tune with this great power - Nikola Telsa

Downloads
    Uploads
    I guess I don't get it. I don't care if my neighbor is pro-gun. Why would I care if someone who lives on the other side of the country who I've never met is or isn't pro-gun?

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by gatordev View Post
    I guess I don't get it. I don't care if my neighbor is pro-gun. Why would I care if someone who lives on the other side of the country who I've never met is or isn't pro-gun?
    It shouldn't matter, but the times we live in makes it matter. If they kept it to themselves that would be one thing. But their opinions influence the mindless drones inhabiting society. So you see these "paid pretenders" making ads on tv and devoting time and their likeness to anti 2A causes and ultimately eroding your rights away... Now its an issue. Before the brainwashing, lies and propaganda no issue, after 2008... Issue

Downloads
    Uploads
    Adam Baldwin is big pro 2nd

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by gatordev View Post
    I see where your coming from. While my neighbors don't live close it is nice to have them pro-gun so that they don't come a knocking every time I go out in the yard to shoot.
    DEUTERONOMY 6:5
    flickr
    facebook
    The gift of mental power comes from God, Divine Being, and if we concentrate our minds on that truth, we become in tune with this great power - Nikola Telsa

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyrannosaur View Post
    It shouldn't matter, but the times we live in makes it matter. If they kept it to themselves that would be one thing. But their opinions influence the mindless drones inhabiting society. So you see these "paid pretenders" making ads on tv and devoting time and their likeness to anti 2A causes and ultimately eroding your rights away... Now its an issue. Before the brainwashing, lies and propaganda no issue, after 2008... Issue
    But that's true for any "cause." Believe it or not, there was still plenty of propaganda before 2008, regardless of subject matter. Watch or don't watch what you want, but at the end of the day there's probably just as many 2A "freedom fighters" that have no business physically handling a gun (versus legally handling one) as there are misinformed naysayers who are just as legally backed by the 1A. The trick is just boosting the signal-to-noise ratio and ignore the random nonsense.

Quote Originally Posted by GHOST
    I see where your coming from. While my neighbors don't live close it is nice to have them pro-gun so that they don't come a knocking every time I go out in the yard to shoot.
    Of course, and if I had land, I'd want that too, but that's more about convenience to you than any kind of agenda (on anyone's part).