Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Downloads
    Uploads
    They know who they are talking to by your badge.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Not to thread jack, but who's registered for 2015? Any of you going to Industry Day at the range? I just got my conformation yesterday

Downloads
    Uploads
    I'm registered and have my flight and hotel booked.
    I usually don't go to those activities. I always take the wife and we use it as a tiny vacation from the kids so we usually both sleep for the first day or two of the week. 😆

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by HardEight View Post
    I'm registered and have my flight and hotel booked.
    I usually don't go to those activities. I always take the wife and we use it as a tiny vacation from the kids so we usually both sleep for the first day or two of the week. 😆
    Nice.

Last year was my first time attending. I've been to various trade shows over the years, which were fun, but nothing like SHOT. Industry Day at the Range was a blast. Actually, my avatar was taken while there shooting a DD MK18 at their booth. I got to meet some awesome people, and even met a few celebrities (Colion Noir, Steven Seagal, Ton Jones from Auction hunters, etc.) Yes, I am a Seagal fan, and I felt like a little boy when I saw him. LOL.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Debating on going this year. Have never attend SHOT before but have done other trade shows in Vegas. Not sure if I can over come my loathing for Vegas enough to want to go. Have kind of wanted to for a few years but not sure if it would be worth it. Decisions....
    Maker of light mounts and other fine weapons accessories.

http://www.arsonmachine.com
    http://www.facebook.com/arsonmachine