Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Just an update: It's holding up great.
    Follow my Facebook page: Chevtec Shooting Solutions, for reviews, how-to guides, and industry news.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Chevtec View Post
    Just an update: It's holding up great.
    Mine too, did it pretty similiar, and it works good....Thinking of doing another similiar conversion/idea of the like..

Downloads
    Uploads
    Lanco tactical grip stop anyone? I have two magpul AFGs but have switched over to a noveske NSR rail and the lanco tactical grip stop. Vastly better than the AFG.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Anybody know why pictures aren't showing up for this thread?? I would love a tutorial with pics for attaching my magpul AFG directly to my keymod rail if anyone has one.

Thanks!

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by jdstigler View Post
    Anybody know why pictures aren't showing up for this thread?? I would love a tutorial with pics for attaching my magpul AFG directly to my keymod rail if anyone has one.

Thanks!
    The post seems fine, but the URLs to the images aren't functioning. Probably using the wrong link from whatever photo hosting site, such as linking to the photo web page instead of the image itself.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by BoilerUp View Post
    The post seems fine, but the URLs to the images aren't functioning. Probably using the wrong link from whatever photo hosting site, such as linking to the photo web page instead of the image itself.
    Bummer - I'd like to see what he did - the URL's point to some CDN.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Pictures won't load for me either.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Beardo View Post
    Pictures won't load for me either.
    The OP posted the guide a couple years ago when the image upload/storage capability wasn't available on our forums. The images were linked, hosted on the facebook account of the original poster. Unless the OP updates the links, we can't go back and load them. Sorry.

Members now have the ability to upload/store images on our forums - and we encourage it so that we can minimize the number of dead links to images hosted on third party sites.