Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Vertical Grips

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Fathom_Arms View Post
    It's amazingly simple and extremely comfortable. A buddy forced me to check it out and I honestly don't know what took me so long.
    i ordered it on 10/16 from lanco tac and it arrived Saturday AM! Great service from those guys. Too bad my rifle is at the cerakote shop Im getting it done in tungsten grey with black accents. Doing the upper/lower in tungsten along with the NSR rail and the buffer tube part of the NEA CCS stock. The butt-plate is getting done in black and im leaving the battle comp black along with black buttons/grip. Should have it by Thanksgiving i hope.

I probably wouldnt have cerakoted it but the damn NEA CCS stock is some unfinished looking grey color. You'd think they wouldve done it in some kind of semi standard black.

Downloads
    Uploads
    i have a wrist deformation on my left arm a Vertical Grips is a god send :)

Downloads
    Uploads
    I tried vert grips and the afg and didn't care for either. I'm using the Magpul handstop without any of the XTM panels on all 3 my rifles and really like that setup.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Those fortis shift grips are sweet I want to get a shorty to try out.

Downloads
    Uploads
    My issue with not using a vertical grip is that if I'm grabbing the handguard itself, I end up twisting my wrist into an awkward position. This is probably because I don't like the thumb-over-bore type grip. For those of you who prefer to not use a vertical grip, do you have your thumb going over the bore?

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by CarbonScoring View Post
    My issue with not using a vertical grip is that if I'm grabbing the handguard itself, I end up twisting my wrist into an awkward position. This is probably because I don't like the thumb-over-bore type grip. For those of you who prefer to not use a vertical grip, do you have your thumb going over the bore?
    No, parallel to the bore.
    Ground Defense 1, Blade Defense 1, Defensive Pistol 1 & 2, Aliance Shoot House, When Things Go Bad, YSINTG, Carbine 1, DART Medical, NRA Range Safety Officer
    david@damagephotos.com
    Damage Photos on Facebook
    @damage_photos on Instagram
    Use DAMAGE15 to save 15% at Third Pin Threads
    Save 10% "JOINORDIE" http://cmttac.com/