Downloads
    Uploads

Radical Firearms 16" match grade barrel

I am looking at barrels for a new build and was wondering if anyone has used one of these barrels or if the have any insight on them. From what I have read they seem pretty legit but just want to get some feed back before I decide on which barrel I am going to use. Thanks

Downloads
    Uploads
    Never heard of them. What profile barrel is this?

Downloads
    Uploads
    https://www.primaryarms.com/Radical_...16-soc-mid.htm

posted a link to it, same type of process you see on match grade barrels for bolt guns, It is interesting.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Ben at ar15news has written a couple of things about their products, namely that they were offering complete at pistols for like $500 a few months back.

Downloads
    Uploads
    A friend of mine picked up a upper from them when they were first showing up on the web. It took 8 weeks longer than he was quoted when ordered. Very poorly assembled with a Palmetto State Armory roll-marked barrel (Made by FN for PSA) they claimed was their own. I guess they forgot to grind the roll mark.

Regardless who makes it, it is very overpriced in that link above. The "manufacturer" does not even list that profile in "match grade" trim but has a medium profile match grade listed for about $100 less.

http://www.radicalfirearms.com/product-p/rf_m16b.htm

Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks for the info, I think I will stick with the other ideas I have brewing.